anyone try it out yet? supposed pinch to zoom which didn't work on the previous version i believe.

also, if you are on a data capped network, there is a data savings feature on the newest one.

i have always been a fan of OM in the past with its sheer speed alone. i will have to try this out...
    11-03-11 09:58 AM
    anyone try it out yet? supposed pinch to zoom which didn't work on the previous version i believe.

also, if you are on a data capped network, there is a data savings feature on the newest one.

i have always been a fan of OM in the past with its sheer speed alone. i will have to try this out...
    The pinch-to-zoom works on the 9930. I love having the combo of OM and the stock browser. I use OM for viewing forums and the stock for fantasy hockey.

OM is still the fastest browser you can get for your 9900/9930.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-11 02:42 PM
    The pinch-to-zoom works on the 9930. I love having the combo of OM and the stock browser. I use OM for viewing forums and the stock for fantasy hockey.

OM is still the fastest browser you can get for your 9900/9930.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I love OM on bold 9700. So does this new version has touch/pinch-to-zoom capability?
    11-03-11 03:40 PM
    I love OM on bold 9700. So does this new version has touch/pinch-to-zoom capability?
    Yes its working on my 9800. so far so good.
    11-03-11 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD