Is there a way for the blackberry media player to browse through actual folders of within the "music" folder to play songs?

I usually upload albums as folders into the media folder for my blackberry so it would make it convenient for me to browse through the individual folders. Sometimes blackberry doesn't list all the songs in the proper albums, etc.

If the native media player doesn't have such a feature, is there any other media player app I can download that might have something like this?

Thanks
    01-19-12 11:31 AM
    There is no need to load your songs by folders to match them to a particular album. If they don't show grouped by album is because the track information is missing from the file. In other words, if you go to your computer and right click on the song, select properties>details you will see all the artist/album/etc information for that track. If you want several songs to be grouped under the same album, that info has to match for all of those.
    01-19-12 01:46 PM
    I know that already. I want to know if I can open the individual folders itself and being able to browse/play music through the folders.
    01-19-12 03:09 PM
    Bump anything?
    01-21-12 01:31 AM
    No, as the media player scan all your available space for all types of media. Use a Playlist for each album, or whatever way you want to separate your music.
    01-21-12 01:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD