Hey, sorry if my question is a little bit stupid.... But I just bought a new bb 9900 and I see that it has some light leaks on the keyboard... Does it only happens to mine, or has it happened to some of yours?.

Thanks, and sorry...

J.C.
    12-18-11 08:13 PM
    By light leak do you mean just some light softly glowing where the keys are against the silver strips or is it something strangely not consistent in random places on the keyboard?
    12-18-11 08:17 PM
    If you look at your keyboard from the top downward, you will see light under the keys. Is this what you are referring to? If so, this is normal.
    12-18-11 08:17 PM
    Yep... Light glowing against the silver strips ... But its like all of the rows...
    12-18-11 08:19 PM
    If you look at your keyboard from the top downward, you will see light under the keys. Is this what you are referring to? If so, this is normal.
    Oh yes... So I was just overreacting hehehe... Thanks for your answers .
    12-18-11 08:25 PM
    So I didn't realize that the little bit of light I'm seeing is that much brighter when you look at the keyboard from the top of the phone down learn something new every day.

Edit: Hey it works from the bottom up too haha
    Last edited by axllebeer; 12-18-11 at 08:39 PM.
    12-18-11 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD