Why does BB insist that I have two lines per e-mail, i really dont mind having smaller display but it doesn't look like I can disable it and go back to single line display.
    Displays only 5 e-mails instead of 13 that I can see with a point larger font on 9700, this is ridiculous.

Also, when I am reading an e-mail can I disable the mouse cursor and force it to limit movement to text area only? I can probably live with this, but it is all over the place (hitting Alt works)
    02-27-12 11:52 PM
    I agree with your first problem, one line email was gone with the OS6 and I have been missing it ever since.

With your second you can't but you can use the spacebar to page down when reading an email rather then constantly scrolling.
    02-28-12 02:23 AM
    I was going to give email++ a try, but there is no Demo!
    I guess RIM thinks just because it is a touch screen everyone will touch all over the place and having small line of e-mails would not work.. I usually don't pick out e-mails and read, I go next/previous or move/reply, etc.. and if I have to pick one, I just use the trackpad. This thing would work with Torch but come on, leave the option of skinny e-mail display there for 99xx.. These are the type of stuff that got RIM in trouble. Why mess with stuff that works so well? If you have to mess it, at least leave an option that reverts back to old ways.
    02-28-12 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD