HELP!!!

Running a Bold 9900 OS v. 7.1.0.746
    Up until today, I could see all my old emails, txt messages etc. (my "days to keep messages" is set to "forever") in my inbox.
    As of this morning, all messages older than Feb. 19 have disappeared (they are still visible in my Gmail inbox if I view my account via a PC). Interestingly, all my inbound and outbound phone calls still appear on my BBerry prior to Feb. 19, but no emails. I am not using Enterprise activation. This is a really REALLY big problem for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    04-14-14 11:07 AM
    HELP!!!
    Up until today, I could see all my old emails, txt messages etc. (my "days to keep messages" is set to "forever") in my inbox.
    This has been a regular problem for me with a Bold9900, BIS, and various Email accounts (Exchange, and others including Gmail), see my earlier threads: BIS Email problems on Bold 9900 and Application memory shortage
    It seems that the Bold is very good at purging your data when it gets short of memory, and this might include Emails & calendar data. The data disappears from your handset, but Emails are not usually deleted from your mail server (e.g. as in your case Gmail).
    There is a BlackBerry article on this here: What is the Low Memory Manager feature on the BlackBerry smartphone
    It's a pain in the ****, and one of the few things that I don't like about my Bold 9900
    04-14-14 02:13 PM