I just replaced the full housing and keyboard on my Bold 9900 and she looks better than ever! No AT&T logo anymore either!

I also have to share my rekindled love of the BB platform. I picked up my 9900 for work and it was great but now it feels like a new phone again. I just can't explain how fun it is using this. I have an HTC One i
    I use for personal stuff but I've found myself picking the 9900 up more often, even at home. I'm really looking forward to picking up a Q10 once they come down in price. I know some people don't like it as much as the 9900 but I'm willing to make the effort to get onto BlackBerry 10. I've watched all of CrackBerry's BB10 YouTube videos on my Apple TV this weekend and it's just getting me more and more excited. It looks fantastic.

Finally, I'm watching the Vodcast 001 and they said it perfectly: BlackBerry feels like a tool where my iPhone 5 and HTC One feel precious. I don't use cases on my BlackBerry phones because they just feel like tools. It'd be like a construction worker wrapping his hammer in a silicone case. I hope BlackBerry keeps up the good work and I REALLY can't wait to get my Q10!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    07-20-13 06:19 PM
    Glad you've been able to renew your BB love affair! You keep it stock color, or did you go custom?
    07-20-13 06:50 PM
    Glad you've been able to renew your BB love affair! You keep it stock color, or did you go custom?
    I kept it black. It just feels like the right color for this phone.
    07-20-13 07:19 PM

There's no other phone that is sexier than a BlackBerry in black =)

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 07:31 PM
    He's got the Black on Black !

Sorry second time today...love that saying.

Posted via my CB Q10
    07-20-13 07:42 PM
    I went to a Verizon store today in Santa Fe and played with the Q and I really like it. To my surprise the leather pocket I have for my 9930 will work with the Q and it seems like all the other holsters will also but I will have to check in time.

The phone is sick and to my pretty easy to use even without the track pad.
    I also played with the Z and the keyboard is really nice and when there I updated both OS to the latest per BB, lol. I was in the store for 30+ minutes and no one even came to ask me anything, i guess because I was molesting the BlackBerrys, lol and not the fruit companies or the google spy on you phones.
    07-20-13 09:47 PM
    I went to a Verizon store today in Santa Fe and played with the Q and I really like it. To my surprise the leather pocket I have for my 9930 will work with the Q and it seems like all the other holsters will also but I will have to check in time.

The phone is sick and to my pretty easy to use even without the track pad.
    I also played with the Z and the keyboard is really nice and when there I updated both OS to the latest per BB, lol. I was in the store for 30+ minutes and no one even came to ask me anything, i guess because I was molesting the BlackBerrys, lol and not the fruit companies or the google spy on you phones.
    Sounds awesome! I'm pretty sure I'll be making the leap to the Q10 within the next week. Just announced bonuses at work! I can't wait! This 9900 has really made me realize how much I loved BlackBerry in the past and now love it again. I even wrote a post on my crappy little blog about it. I post like twice a year so to inspire me to write one is a pretty good sign.
    07-22-13 03:25 PM