After lurking here for about a week, I'm tempted to make the switch back. the proof was in the pudding so to speak with the videos. Y'alls zeal has about won me over to setting aside my beloved Passport

Posted via CB10
    11-23-16 12:27 PM
    So where is the video?

Scratch that question.

TMO  PP SE,SQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    11-23-16 12:30 PM
    After lurking here for about a week, I'm tempted to make the switch back. the proof was in the pudding so to speak with the videos. Y'alls zeal has about won me over to setting aside my beloved Passport

Posted via CB10
    Ok BUT you can never EVER blame us if something goes wrong, like never

Just kidding, keep us detailed and if you need any help I'm sure some of us can attempt it.....

"The 99's charms will tug at your heart. Nothing else ever approached such exquisite perfection"-idssteve
    11-23-16 03:36 PM
    Ok BUT you can never EVER blame us if something goes wrong, like never

Just kidding, keep us detailed and if you need any help I'm sure some of us can attempt it.....

"The 99's charms will tug at your heart. Nothing else ever approached such exquisite perfection"-idssteve
    I would never blame y'all. I've been nostalgic as of late. I will hoping to find a new one. I even have an old curve on the wall in my shop.
    OH NO! My IPhone I mean 9900 is so FAST! (video)-img_20161123_173025.jpg

Posted via CB10
    11-23-16 04:30 PM
    I've been looking at porsche designs. Then I thought I have like five or six old BlackBerry phones in the garage. Sadly a Bold 9900 is not among them. I had a 9930 for work until they caved and went the IPhone route. I loathe the IPhone and see it as toy like. The stuff for work performed significantly better. I've had three work Iphones in the time I've owned my Passport. All had screen or battery issues. Wanna know what technology hell is like? Try typing a wordy response to a work email on an IPhone. I digress. I love the Passport. I'm not an apps guy. I simply bookmark the browser pages. It is tremendously faster. Since I work at a Nuclear Power Plant, they won't allow for my Passport to be my work phone. The frustrating part is that several executives still have their Blackberry, while they took them from the site management. Pays to be the boss.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-16 04:42 PM
    I've been looking at porsche designs. Then I thought I have like five or six old BlackBerry phones in the garage. Sadly a Bold 9900 is not among them. I had a 9930 for work until they caved and went the IPhone route. I loathe the IPhone and see it as toy like. The stuff for work performed significantly better. I've had three work Iphones in the time I've owned my Passport. All had screen or battery issues. Wanna know what technology hell is like? Try typing a wordy response to a work email on an IPhone. I digress. I love the Passport. I'm not an apps guy. I simply bookmark the browser pages. It is tremendously faster. Since I work at a Nuclear Power Plant, they won't allow for my Passport to be my work phone. The frustrating part is that several executives still have their Blackberry, while they took them from the site management. Pays to be the boss.

Posted via CB10
    First of all I see that I am not the only target shooter in the house, cool.

I do know what you mean about typing hell on an iPhone. I am typing this now on my narrow little 5C (although I do like being able to have a device on my pockey and still be able to bend to tie a shoelace, and it was ok that I spilled coffee on my iPhone glass because of it was my 9900 with the new white KB I would have yelled, and I mean everyone would have heard me!)

Auto correct is literally fixing every second word as I type this now and I can see it working hard to accomplish this!

My buddy teases me that the 5C is like a Mattel toy phone, and if it wasn't for the couple people right now that I need Snapchat for I would be using the 9900 again. I will have to use the 99 before dec 31 or I will apparently lose all whatsapp ability because it was extended until the end of June.
    11-23-16 07:58 PM

Posted via CB10
    This is the better video I think.....

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...rison-1088924/

But there were more, should be down below or a couple pages back
    11-23-16 08:38 PM
    First of all I see that I am not the only target shooter in the house, cool.

I do know what you mean about typing hell on an iPhone. I am typing this now on my narrow little 5C (although I do like being able to have a device on my pockey and still be able to bend to tie a shoelace, and it was ok that I spilled coffee on my iPhone glass because of it was my 9900 with the new white KB I would have yelled, and I mean everyone would have heard me!)

Auto correct is literally fixing every second word as I type this now and I can see it working hard to accomplish this!

My buddy teases me that the 5C is like a Mattel toy phone, and if it wasn't for the couple people right now that I need Snapchat for I would be using the 9900 again. I will have to use the 99 before dec 31 or I will apparently lose all whatsapp ability because it was extended until the end of June.
    I've done my share of group therapy at the range, and I have even built a few firearms along the way. I grew up shooting. Had my first daisy airgun at five. Loved shooting when I was in the Navy, mainly because someone else paid for the ammo. While the modern "Black Rifles" are fun, I really enjoy my WWII guns. Primarily the 303 British and my 1911s.

There is no bending over to tie a shoelace with a passport in the pocket. So, I wear slip on shoes or loafers a lot. Lol. I'd certainly have yelled if I had spilled coffee on the Passport. I use Whatsapp to talk to some friends of mine in Haiti. I'm willing to pay for the text if need be. It won't keep me from a Blackberry. Of course I suppose I could use it on the work IPhone.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-16 10:58 PM
    I've done my share of group therapy at the range, and I have even built a few firearms along the way. I grew up shooting. Had my first daisy airgun at five. Loved shooting when I was in the Navy, mainly because someone else paid for the ammo. While the modern "Black Rifles" are fun, I really enjoy my WWII guns. Primarily the 303 British and my 1911s.

There is no bending over to tie a shoelace with a passport in the pocket. So, I wear slip on shoes or loafers a lot. Lol. I'd certainly have yelled if I had spilled coffee on the Passport. I use Whatsapp to talk to some friends of mine in Haiti. I'm willing to pay for the text if need be. It won't keep me from a Blackberry. Of course I suppose I could use it on the work IPhone.

Former Brinks Guard here, also had my own indoor range dad built for me when I was 4. Czech .177 break action pellet rifle. My Buddy is into the K98 Mausers, SKS, etc. You can see my other YouTube vids and check the fun. Currently Girsan Yavuz 16 Compact MC (Turkish Beretta 92)

Yup size matters and I am more than happy with the 9900, and if I do ever get another iPhone it will be the smaller SE model. The 4.7 inch iPhones aren't too bad but those slippery rounded edges have to be the most idiotic design I can think of that forces people to get the silicone case to avoid it flying out of our hands like greased butter! OH NO! My IPhone I mean 9900 is so FAST! (video)-img_1479978352.304783.jpg
    11-24-16 03:07 AM
    Awesome! Looks like you have fun shooting. I shot a Berretta 92 in the Navy. Fine gun. The 1911 is a little more reliable and makes bigger holes. But the Baretta is like a singer sewing machine.

Just bought a 9900 today. It will be here next week. Thanks for all the help!

Posted via CB10
    11-25-16 07:10 PM
    Awesome! Looks like you have fun shooting. I shot a Berretta 92 in the Navy. Fine gun. The 1911 is a little more reliable and makes bigger holes. But the Baretta is like a singer sewing machine.

Just bought a 9900 today. It will be here next week. Thanks for all the help!

Posted via CB10
    2800 rounds of hot Ammo and no jams yet

Cool

How much?
    11-25-16 07:17 PM
    I am hesitant to say how much ammo I go through. Some may find it a bit much. But in a semiautomatic it is real easy to burn through rounds in preloaded high capacity magazines. 2800 rounds is impressive. My problem is I have more than a couple firearms and too many friends far too eager to expend my ammo. It has slowed down this year. My wife just gave birth to our son last month. He is a bundle of joy. I digress.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/New-Unlocked-4...ATCHING_ACTIVE

OH NO! My IPhone I mean 9900 is so FAST! (video)-img_20161125_142853.png

It will be here next week. $65 seems too good to be true. But hey if it's a dud it's not a pile of money spent on it. I almost bought a NIB AT&T one for $99 but I took a gamble on this one. My wife thinks I'm crazy.

Posted via CB10
    anon(9721108) likes this.
    11-25-16 07:27 PM
62 123