Just updated. Just wanna remind everyone to setup their Blackberry Protect after updating.

Its a pain that you have to setup username/settings in apps after updates.

Also, so far I'm only having issues with BeWeather. It won't update for some reason. Anybody else have this issue? I have the paid version
    wolfee48 and bdguru like this.
    11-20-12 07:09 PM
    Just updated. Just wanna remind everyone to setup their Blackberry Protect after updating.

Its a pain that you have to setup username/settings in apps after updates.

Also, so far I'm only having issues with BeWeather. It won't update for some reason. Anybody else have this issue? I have the paid version
    Oh... good reminder about setting up BB Protect. Thanks!

As for BeWeather... it happened to me too. Problem solved after a reboot. Try restoring data again.
    11-20-12 07:17 PM
    Oh... good reminder about setting up BB Protect. Thanks!

As for BeWeather... it happened to me too. Problem solved after a reboot. Try restoring data again.
    Reboot worked! Thanks

Also noticed that the "Upgrade All" feature is missing in AppWorld.

and the Crackberry Forums App still doesn't work. I haven't been able to get it to work since it was released. When I launch the app it freezes my phone.
    Last edited by shemaree09; 11-20-12 at 07:46 PM.
    11-20-12 07:36 PM
    I updated mine earlier today. Took about 4 hours, since I made the mistake of starting it OTA. Lesson learned.

Anyhow, one thing I noticed that's "different" is with the email option. When I've selected a single email message and press the BB button, the default option selection is way lower than where it used to be. It starts on Compose Email, which is much lower on the list. So now, I have to scroll up a couple of times to get to Delete. Minor quirk, but this annoys the heck out of me.

I'm also experiencing incredibly sluggish performance of Evernote. So far, not happy with this update...
    11-21-12 07:35 PM
    I've been having some issues with BeWeather ever since I upgraded to the lastest version 2.7.12. Sometimes I have to do a couple battery pulls to get it to update.
    11-22-12 11:26 AM
    Make sure your settings are where they should be. If that's good to go, delete Bweather and reinsall it. I had this as well.
    11-22-12 11:35 AM
    I updated mine earlier today. Took about 4 hours, since I made the mistake of starting it OTA. Lesson learned.

Anyhow, one thing I noticed that's "different" is with the email option. When I've selected a single email message and press the BB button, the default option selection is way lower than where it used to be. It starts on Compose Email, which is much lower on the list. So now, I have to scroll up a couple of times to get to Delete. Minor quirk, but this annoys the heck out of me.

I'm also experiencing incredibly sluggish performance of Evernote. So far, not happy with this update...
    Dude, forget scrolling to find Delete! Just press 'd' until it jumps to Delete... have Evernote on this OS too, but don't use it enough to know its performance prior to this OS.
    11-22-12 12:17 PM
    I noticed it says "Remove" instead of "Delete" when things are being deleted/removed in this OS 7.1.0.755.. It asks "Delete item?" and then the choice to "Remove" or "Cancel." Not to big of a change, just something that caught my eye.
    11-22-12 11:13 PM
    I updated to Bundle 2123 and I really want to unistall it but it's too late. My texts/SMS/MMS's have been effed up ever since.
    For example I do a universal search for John Smith, select Send Text message, type up the message, hit send, then all of a sudden the message is sent to John Smith AND Jane Smith too!!! I didn't even include Jane smith and then I notice it's sent to her as well!
    WTF? Anyone else with this issue?
    11-28-12 03:54 PM
    I am also having trouble with SMS/MMS. When I respond to a text it has sent my reply to a previous group text that I had received. I had to delete all saved texts since then it hasn't happened again.
    Since the last update I also am having a issue with my text notification on the PB. It always shows new text notification on the PB. No notifications on the phone just the PB. I have deleted all conversations on the PB. The new text notification remains.
    Don't know if the issues are related in any way. They both started after updating my 9930.
    11-28-12 05:01 PM
    No reboots for me. Only bug I've found is that it can't find the server sometimes when in the browser.
    I'm still on .580 and this just started happening to me!! I was going to update to the new build today but is it even worth it? I also can't get social feeds on FB or twitter...anyone know why this would be? Would an os update cure this? I tried everything else I can think of...
    11-29-12 06:59 AM
    I am also having trouble with SMS/MMS. When I respond to a text it has sent my reply to a previous group text that I had received. I had to delete all saved texts since then it hasn't happened again. .

You said it better than me. This is the EXACT problem i am having.
    11-29-12 08:10 AM
    I had the same problem. Try a hard reset; remove sim and battery, replace battery and start up, wait a couple minutes then remove battery and replace sim. Saw it recommended somewhere, just tried it, not yet sure if it works. Don't text anymore till you get this fixed, it's too risky.
    11-29-12 01:50 PM
63 123