10-15-11 07:07 PM
730 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    Got the device yesterday from TMO. So far, so good. Battery life is still up for debate. I've already updated OS the after a wipe and reinstalled apps one at time. Dropbox STILL does not work. So far, I really love the device and BB Bridge is so much better than the 9780.
    08-23-11 01:12 PM
    Just drop by our local verizon and guess what! They already have the 9930 ! I thought it was gonna be here on the 25th! I just lost my mind and got one full retail! Blows my mind! This is waaaaay better than my storm 2!
    08-23-11 01:16 PM
    To Panther. Mayb you should have hold onto it for a day or 2. I received mine last Thursday. Activate, switch devices, no problem, was working like a charm that Thurs. Then morning of Fri it started to get this BB Id error. Very frustated day. CB forums had suggestions, but I did not had time to do it Fri afternoon or evening - waiting for Sat. Then Fri evening it disappeared - have no idea why. Since then, no issues what so ever. BB Id problem solved itself. (I will tell you I was in another city the Fri evening and I also did a battery pull - so maybe different cell tower fixed it???)
    You could be right, rcm. On the other hand, if it hadn't resolved itself within a few days I would have passed the point during which I could send it back. At this point, I'm happy I got to give it a spin, and am content to wait for a bit, go play with a 9850 when it hits the stores, and take my time deciding which one to settle on. Since it hasn't cost me anything but time I'm considering the experience a win.
    08-23-11 01:34 PM
    i started using my 9900 today and its amazing. The key board is the best, the whole phone justs feels like quality. this phone is as good as anything on the market. Before i bought the phone i was reading all the posts on crackberry and almost got put off by all the negativity. This phone is fantastic and i have had an iPhone 3gs, 4 , Nexus S and samsung omnia 7 windows phone. Anyone who buys this phone will not be disapointed.
    08-23-11 02:18 PM
    Got the device yesterday from TMO. So far, so good. Battery life is still up for debate. I've already updated OS the after a wipe and reinstalled apps one at time. Dropbox STILL does not work. So far, I really love the device and BB Bridge is so much better than the 9780.
    Are you a business customer? How much of a hassle was it to get it ordered? What was the price you were able to get it for?
    08-23-11 04:58 PM
    Got mine!!!! Sprint!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-11 06:42 PM
    Got mine yesterday...FRIGGEN BATTERY LIFE SUCKS! AHHH
    08-23-11 07:00 PM
    I just got mine and setting it up was easy. I haven't had a chance to play around with it too much yet. However, I like what I have seen so far.
    08-23-11 07:08 PM
    Verizon. Ordered on the 19th. Love it.
    08-23-11 09:03 PM
    Got to play with one today at Verizon. I'm with att and the rep there had no clue there was a new blackberry coming out. I'm out of contract with them and the Verizon manager tried to get me to sign up. Offered me the phone for $200 plus the rebate. Good deal, but I didnt take it. Phone is awesome though, I've had 4 bb's before and this is the best. I have the iPhone 4 now and I think the bold is better. If you are going to get one, try to haggle with the
    a little, it might work.
    08-23-11 09:34 PM
    Wow, picked up mine today. Just WOW!!!!!
    08-23-11 10:45 PM
    I got mine in the mail today but I think something's wrong with it. My email wouldn't connect and now backup assistant has disappeared from the phone and after 1 hour with vzw, they just ended up creating a trouble ticket.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
    08-24-11 02:15 AM
    I got mine in the mail today but I think something's wrong with it. My email wouldn't connect and now backup assistant has disappeared from the phone and after 1 hour with vzw, they just ended up creating a trouble ticket.

08-24-11 02:16 AM
    Hey guys! I'm with you! Just received mine yesterday. It's a thing of beauty!!
    08-24-11 03:28 AM
    just upgraded from the 9700 last night to the 9900.....FANF*****TASTIC!
    08-24-11 04:30 AM
    I know not even a 2gb, thats just plain cheap!
    With 8GB onboard, that's hardly cheap...
    08-24-11 11:15 AM
    Got mine yesterday.
    Coming from a 9780, so I was worried that I wouldn't really see a huge upgrade.
    Boy was I wrong! The screen alone makes it worthwhile. Graphics are amazing, and that little extra real-estate makes a big difference.
    Thanks RIM!!!
    08-24-11 12:33 PM
    Got mine today...

my last device was a 9780...

when i first held the 9930 i know im home... the huge keyboard and the keys are very comfortable to type with.... snappy and very responsive touch screen...

Camera is really really bad... but hey i bought and love it anyway....
    08-24-11 01:37 PM
    Anybody getting UMA yet on T-Mobile?
    08-24-11 01:39 PM
    I just got my new Verizon 9930 last night and I'm up and running. I really like it but have a question...

I can't see a way to list emails on one line like on the old OS. Now I can see who is sending and a subject line below that. I like having it displayed on one line only. Anyone know of a way to do that? Am I missing something? All it gives me the option for is to list as a single message or group by subject.
    08-24-11 01:51 PM
    Also, I was hoping the camera would finally give the option to eliminate the "click" sound. No dice. Lame.
    08-24-11 01:54 PM

Delete then readd your email accounts that should fix your problem

After you delete them, remove the battery for 5 seconds then reinsert it, once the BB starts, readd the accounts
    08-24-11 04:50 PM
    Got mine yesterday. Called Verizon this morning to have a replacement sent. I can't even go to any website without the cursor going crazy. Things get selected that I don't even click on....very frustrating. I hope the replacement is better.
    08-24-11 05:54 PM
    I got mine a few days ago and I love the look and feel. This keyboard is awesome!!!!!! I'm still trying to figure it all out but I have more positive than negatives at this point but I do have a few issue:

1. The screen acts up from time to time. I'll touch somewhere and it responds as if I touched somewhere totally different.

2. I feel like I'm recalibrating my compass every 10 seconds on Wikitude

is anyone having these issues?

And I've promised myself that I have to stat using my BB to t's max potential, so what apps should I download?!?!
    08-24-11 06:12 PM
    Finally came back to BB yesterday, and this phone is amazing. Just got tired of all the touch screens. Love this keyboard. One problem everytime i try to use appworld I agree to the terms try to down load the app and the thing pops up to agree to the terms again, and it just keeps doing this. I can't download anything
    08-24-11 06:36 PM
730 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD