Just turned in my 9650 for the new Bold 9930 and am OBSESSED with it! I'm a huge BB fan and this phone is so much of an improvement...looks, feels, works amazing!
    09-02-11 01:44 PM
    Checking in. This is my 3rd BB, and the first one I've named. I call her Agent 99, and she's hot!
    QueenSakina likes this.
    09-02-11 02:16 PM
    Upgraded from a Tour 9630 today. All I can say is WOW. This thing is a beast!
    09-02-11 02:59 PM
    got my 9900 the other day, just wished it cooked,cleaned an gave blowjobs!
    09-02-11 03:59 PM
    Anyone else get there's from walmart/letstalk? While I was at work round 12pm I check the tracking and see that my phone was delivered (couldn't wait to get home). I had to make a stop at the barber shop and while I'm sitting in the chair all I could think about was getting home to my phone. I get a call from a weird # so I let it go to voicemail, I check the message and it's walmart saying " So yeah when you get home and open your package you're gonna see a curve 9330." I was heated! Apparently they got a wrong shipment of phones from Verizon (I call bull**** on that) and were sending people 9330's instead of 9930's. (Whoever packed the shipments needs to be fired because that is just foolish) So I call and set up the exchange because they said they'll have them in stock on Tuesday.

The sent it overnight by UPS but to return the phone they only provide ground shipping. With the holiday weekend that means it probably wouldn't have gotten there until like Weds so I went ahead a paid for overnight shipping myself. I was REALLY looking forward to having this phone over the long weekend.
    09-02-11 07:49 PM
    got my bold from rogers today LOVE IT!! an entire weekend dedicated to playing and exploring my new phone...
    09-02-11 09:00 PM
    I was at the TMO store at 7:30 AM on launch day in El Paso, Tx and at 9AM when they opened I was the only one there. There were 4 employees opening up boxes when I asked if they had accessories. I really underestimated the demand but I'm so glad I got it!!!!! I've had a pearl, curve, 9700 and I love this one most of all. It took the last couple of days to get used to the size compared to the 9700 but now it seems perfect. The keyboard is awesome and I keep forgetting about the touch screen like others posting. I seem to have a problem using the pinch and zoom function of the touch screen. I wonder if anyone else is having that problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-11 09:14 PM
    orzywife - the pinch and zoom just takes a moment to get use to. I get I'm use to it after using an iPhone for years...

Also, in your settings, you may want to adjust the sensitivity of the touch screen.
    09-02-11 10:15 PM
    Got mines when it first came out to T-Mobile on the 31st but didn't see this thread here.

Here's a few pictures of mine from my other tread.

emirozmen and QueenSakina like this.
    09-03-11 03:00 AM
    I got the BB Bold 9900 today, I love it!
    I came back to Blackberry from Android.

I didn't get an sd card with my BB, Is that right?
    If not, I need to call T-Mobile.
    09-03-11 03:02 AM
    Today is Day 2 with my BB 9900. It's my first BB, and I was on the iPhone -- which I love and hate (love it cos it's *****-proof; hate it cos of the touch keypad which is pisses me off everyday).

The Berry is so much lighter, and slimmer, and I've been trying to customise it as much as I could. It's perfect for me and I'm loving it already!~
    09-03-11 04:37 AM
    I will get mine from Latestchoice.com coming monday.

Very much excited to see the new phone. Got a good review from one of my friend.
    09-03-11 06:31 AM
    24 hours with my 9930 VZN, and kinda getting used to it all. Upgrade from my Tour with bad trackball, so just having trackpad is great. Already went thru 3 full batt charges with all the downloads, but i think today will be a good "real day"
    09-03-11 08:39 AM
    It seems impossible to find one of these on ebay for under $500
    09-03-11 11:58 AM
    Got mine this morning. This phone is awesome! It and my Playbook make a great team!
    09-03-11 08:43 PM
    Got mine today from Bell in RichmondHill!! Friggen sexy! Bye bye iPhone 4, your games were fun but ultimately... I need a phone, not a glorified iPod touch.

That's exactly how I felt about the iPhone 4. Very nice gadget for games and multimedia, but I was ready for a grown up device.. This bold is a fast powerhouse of a smartphone.. love it..
    09-03-11 09:42 PM
    Did you get the 'hard shell' at the T-Mobile shop? I might have to go back tomorrow to check it...

Got mines when it first came out to T-Mobile on the 31st but didn't see this thread here.

Here's a few pictures of mine from my other tread.

09-03-11 11:37 PM
    I finally got mine yesterday after calling a few T-Mobile stores nearby. I had a Curve 8900 for nearly three years (practically considered a lifetime nowadays) and finally decided to get an upgrade. price was steep - as expected - but I love this phone. the touchscreen takes some getting used to; I keep hitting buttons unintentionally. and accidentally hitting mute while I'm in a call. oops.
    09-04-11 01:08 AM
    Got my first BB (and yes the splendid 9900) a week ago and really loving it! Before I had the iPhone 3GS which I loved for the apps but not for the email. Now I've got the best of both worlds...awsome E-mail and just the apps I would like to have (and use frequently).

To bad that LinkedIn and Shazam are not (yet) available for the BB9900, at least not in the Netherlands! :-(
    QueenSakina likes this.
    09-04-11 05:24 AM
    Got my phone on Thursday, and i have to admit... WHAT A PHONE this is
    Android devices may have the better hardware, but who cares.... Its snappy as HECK, the colors and UI are excellent, tho alot of peeps want the QNX OS. Imo I couldnt care less atm as it gets the job done for me, and the responsiveness of the phone is stellar, and the look of the BOLD 9900 beats EVERYTHING on the market when it comes to looks and typing on.

+9 for JOB well Done Rim
    09-04-11 10:40 AM
    I have had mine for a week now (upgraded from the 9700). All of the superlatives used by others to date are correct:-)

This feels like an exceptionally high quality piece of kit, and the keyboard and screen are fabulous both to look at and use.

IMO it's the best looking phone on the market too!
    Nerazzurro likes this.
    09-04-11 12:29 PM
    just bought mine today .. It ROCKS ! the combination of touch screen and a keyboard is a WINNER
    09-04-11 02:25 PM
    So far its the best handset I got from RIM. Still some issues from old OS are there like sometime notification icon doesn't go even after reading the messages, deleting messages after a search result will hang the messaging app.

Battery is awesome, got 1.5 days battery backup on EDGE (pretty happy with that).
    09-04-11 02:38 PM
    I got my BlackBerry Bold 9930 today from Verizon! It's amazing so far.
    I have one question though. I inserted my memory card and it has all of my pictures and videos on it. How do I access my pictures? It says that there are no pictures in my library for some reason.
    09-04-11 04:11 PM
    Lol I just had my 1st JVM Error while listening to music today. Since I love it so much, I guess it was forgiveable LOL.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-11 04:16 PM
730 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD