Hi All,

My phone shutoff itself while updating the BBM Music App. When it was turned back on, the loading screen was stuck for 30 minutes, but managed to finally load. Surprisingly, the OS seemed to be corrupted.

I tried to wipe all data from my phone (security wipe) and restore my phone back to Factory Settings, however it was a no go. Ever since I reinstalled a fresh OS, my phone keeps turning off itself and messages would take about a minute before it sends smoothly.

This was on the OS build.

Last edited by Spectating; 12-05-11 at 11:20 PM.
    12-05-11 11:13 PM
    I had the same screens when I deleted the 'medialoader' files when I installed the OS.
    12-05-11 11:21 PM
    That looks really weird and unique. You should deffinately take more pics and send them to RIM. That's like when you got that special speck of dust in your old Nintendo cartridge, and the whole game goofed.
    12-05-11 11:31 PM
    Have you tried to install the newest version? I couldn't imagine what would my reaction be if my phone would f up like that. Sorry to hear bout your phone though.
    12-05-11 11:53 PM
    I had the same screens when I deleted the 'medialoader' files when I installed the OS.
    +1 OP did you shrink files out? I remember seeing something similar to this on either 9700 or 9650 when the BB6 OS was first released.
    12-06-11 07:37 AM
    yea thats what it looks like when you mess with the theme cod files. try updating to the newest OS, that should fix it.
    12-06-11 08:24 AM
    OP, please let us know if you fix this issue by reloading the OS.
    12-06-11 09:25 AM
    Looks kinda cool actually. Like something out of those game machines you find in the arcade store. Don't want it happening to me though. Try reloading the software. Almost 100% sure it'll fix it. Anyhoo..
    12-06-11 10:01 AM