I'm going to update now and see how it goes.
    03-14-12 03:44 PM
    Good luck; went just peachy for me
    03-14-12 04:25 PM
    Moderators,
    Please close this thread. What a useless thread and OP should not create a thread for nothing. There is already a few Telus OS release threads on this site anyway.
    03-14-12 06:22 PM
    Moderators,
    Please close this thread. What a useless thread and OP should not create a thread for nothing. There is already a few Telus OS release threads on this site anyway.
    I created this thread for people who don't want to mess with a leaked os or one from a carrier that's not their's. If you're like me you've been waiting for this update since the first 7.1 release for the 9930. From what I know this is the first release of 7.1 from major Canadian carriers so this might mean that the others might provide an update soon. This thread might seem useless to you but others might find it usefull or interisting.

Back to the original topic, the update went fine. All of the features that I can think of are there. Its version 7.1.0.267 which I think is the same as the leaked version so if you already have the leaked one you can decide if you want to update. I haven't had it long enough to see if the battery is better of worse but I'll comment on that when I can.
    Last edited by AlphaColbalt95; 03-14-12 at 08:11 PM.
    03-14-12 06:40 PM
    Is it by DM?
    03-14-12 07:44 PM
    I got the update with the the check for update feature in the settings app.
    03-14-12 08:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD