Anyone know what the BlackBerry logo-ish status icon is in the attached screenshot? It's just to the right of the WiFi icon at the top-right of the screen. It's not in RIM's OS7 icon guide (Icon Guide - BlackBerry Smartphones - 7.0), and I can't find any hits either googling it or searching in these forums...

Thanks.
    08-24-11 06:48 AM
    it means that is what your bb data is going thru. you can now bbm, email, and browse thru wifi. as soon as you turn off wifi the little icon will move next to the 3G which shows now that is what your data is going thru.

oh and, there's lots of icons not in that guide. i don't know who made it at blackberry but it seems like they don't even use a blackberry phone.
    08-24-11 07:30 AM
    It means that you're connected to BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service).
    08-24-11 07:35 AM
    it means that is what your bb data is going thru. you can now bbm, email, and browse thru wifi. as soon as you turn off wifi the little icon will move next to the 3G which shows now that is what your data is going thru.

oh and, there's lots of icons not in that guide. i don't know who made it at blackberry but it seems like they don't even use a blackberry phone.
    Thanks! I guess they omitted some icons just to give us some fun discovering them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-11 07:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD