I have the OB Commuter in the Seidio Active holster. The Commuter has the screen protector but no holster. The Defender has the screen protector but also a holster with a magnet. The drawbacks that I have heard about the Defender are bezel scratches and the outer silicone case is slippery. I was still thinking of getting the Defender but was wondering if the Commuter case would fit in the Defender holster. Any thoughts?
    12-25-11 07:50 PM
    12-26-11 05:16 AM
    Thanks. I was also curious to know if the outer casing had also been modified to be less "slippery". How secure the holster? If it would fit the Commuter, then why not sell it separately?
    12-26-11 09:00 AM
    I doubt that it would fit the Commuter. If I knew for sure it would - I'd buy that. I find the defender to bulky for my taste, but love the Commuter!
    12-26-11 10:27 AM
    I believe it is the defender that scratches the 9900 chin piece.
    12-26-11 10:36 AM
    I have the OB Commuter in the Seidio Active holster. The Commuter has the screen protector but no holster. The Defender has the screen protector but also a holster with a magnet. The drawbacks that I have heard about the Defender are bezel scratches and the outer silicone case is slippery. I was still thinking of getting the Defender but was wondering if the Commuter case would fit in the Defender holster. Any thoughts?
    I have the OB Commuter in the Seidio Active holster too and I really like this combo. What makes you want the Defender holster?
    12-26-11 10:37 AM
    How good of a fit into the holster does that combo give you? Is it a nice snug fit and does the sleep magnet actually work with the phone in the Commuter case? Does anything get scratched on the phone?
    Last edited by FBA; 12-26-11 at 10:46 AM.
    12-26-11 10:43 AM
    I have the OB Commuter in the Seidio Active holster too and I really like this combo. What makes you want the Defender holster?
    The fit of the Commuter and the Seidio Active holster is great but the Seidio holster does not a magnet whereas the Defender holster does.
    12-26-11 11:12 AM
    The fit of the Commuter and the Seidio Active holster is great but the Seidio holster does not a magnet whereas the Defender holster does.
    Thanks for reverting. Please let me know if you like it as a solution when you receive it. I'm personally not worried about the magnet as my battery life on .590 is great.
    12-26-11 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD