08-18-11 01:39 PM
31 12
tools
    By carrier testing, I think he means general testing of the handset before release, not that every individual handset is tested to make sure it's working before it's sold.
    What he said.

SIM free units should be delivered/received towards the end of the week depending on that suppliers luck with RIM as RIM have guesstimated the supply demand across the globe wrong as per usual.

Bigger suppliers with proven track records have better chances of getting the devices before others.

Having heard that CPW had their deliveries pushed back to next week is never a good sign though.

If you have a Vodafone Retail store manager as a friend, they are able to sell the phone on PAYG which you can then get unlocked for a few quid. They'd have to have no demand for the handset, so more luck outside London probably or if he's a mate They aren't keen on it based on the commission and supply/demand they anticipate due to the fact they are the only ones selling them for now.
    08-16-11 09:27 PM
    Spoke to my mate who works in P4U today and he said there was a problem between Blackberry Direct and P4U and he told me he had genuinley no idea when the handset will be available, he called the manager an asked her an she said the same thing. He said originally they wer supposed to have it a month before anybody else!

He said as soon as he knows anything he'll tell me
    08-16-11 09:52 PM
    Well thats the 9900 available on the O2 website!!

I'm just about to head out to the nearest shop which is 5 mins away from me to see if I can upgrade there and get the phone today! So excited!
    08-18-11 09:30 AM
    SO online they have the phone FREE on a 24 month tariff. 32 for 300 minutes, unlimit texts and 500mb data. In store the phone costs 150 quid on the same tariff wtf!
    08-18-11 10:10 AM
    Is the instore one 24months too?
    I've got that deal (online upgrade)
    Waiting for the phone to arrive now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-11 10:25 AM
    Is the instore one 24months too?
    I've got that deal (online upgrade)
    Waiting for the phone to arrive now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah it was

Gonna try my luck again tomorrow. Phones CS who told me the other store (which i hadnt checked) had the offer on

Sure hope its valid tomorrow! Couldnt get to the bank in time to deposit the money in time for my fast track upgrade. They require you to make the payment by debit or credit card
    08-18-11 01:39 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD