Is it just me, or does the "O" (oh) key on the keyboard look an awfully lot like a 0 (zero). Its really been bugging me when looking at the keyboard on my newly acquired 9930.

Also, is how the numbers are bigger, makes the keys on the left side look larger and throws things off for me..

I wish they would have kept the same size numbers, but made them red like on my old tour. other than those things, the keyboard is amazing.

/shrug
    02-07-12 10:09 PM
    Hasn't ever bothered me. I barely look at the keys on the keyboard anyways... only when looking for symbols and the such at times.

The O looks fine to me. I guess a bit like a 0 when you really look closely and pay attention to it, but personally I think it keeps flush with the other keys in terms of font (look at the Q also)
    02-07-12 10:16 PM
    yeh, im just so used to looking at my tour, which has a very pronounced O, just looks like an O. Just my OCD side coming out i guess.
    02-07-12 11:13 PM
    Is it just me, or does the "O" (oh) key on the keyboard look an awfully lot like a 0 (zero). Its really been bugging me when looking at the keyboard on my newly acquired 9930.

Also, is how the numbers are bigger, makes the keys on the left side look larger and throws things off for me..

I wish they would have kept the same size numbers, but made them red like on my old tour. other than those things, the keyboard is amazing.

/shrug
    Aaand now I hate you...thanks for making focus on this like never before. LoL j/k but it does sorta stick out at me now blah!
    NinjaChopstick and deezy87 like this.
    02-07-12 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD