Hi, I'm trying to fix my nuked berry again*, I had an app problem which kill my berry few months back, Now i have another problem ( slow blinking light of death ) it keeps blinking the red light slowly when i try to switch it on. So anyway i follow the steps.. Now when i load app loader i connect my phone, it gets connected for couple of secs and then usb sound from my laptop keeps ringing.. Like the connecting / disconnecting sound. then when i click next its i get a fatal error, please try again.

Some i got connected to apploader, hit the next button and its loading JVM and system software which worked and got a tick. Now im on - wait for device initialization and it get stuck here - it says Application loader was unable to connect with your device Please reconnect your device, enter password if required and Retry.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP
    Last edited by Xamanus; 10-30-11 at 09:06 AM.
    Spartacus_82 likes this.
    10-30-11 08:54 AM
    Ugh! I am about to do the same think. I will tell you if it works...
    10-30-11 09:46 AM
    I had an issue like this. When you connect it to your computer, take out the battery then put the battery back in. Then go into device manager and uninstall any unknown devices, and if it finds the blackberry, uninstall it as well. Unplug, and plug back in with the DM. See if that helps. It worked for me last night!
    10-30-11 10:29 AM
    This page may help. Best of luck.

http://m.crackberry.com/googlesearch...a%20nuked%20bb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-11 10:38 AM
    I had an issue like this. When you connect it to your computer, take out the battery then put the battery back in. Then go into device manager and uninstall any unknown devices, and if it finds the blackberry, uninstall it as well. Unplug, and plug back in with the DM. See if that helps. It worked for me last night!

No luck....

I tried BBSAK TO but it says no device detected.. What do i do?
    10-30-11 11:16 AM
    try a different computer.
    10-30-11 11:26 AM
    No luck....

I tried BBSAK TO but it says no device detected.. What do i do?
    Win vista or 7? Turn uac off, open bbsak - run as admin, disconnect from the internet. Plug phone in, click connect. If that doesn't find it click kill process and then connect.

Just some thoughts to try.
    10-30-11 11:27 AM
    The same thread was already open.
    RIM only can do this kind of Java reset on new devices at this stage where no OS is in. Even if it'll be considered user error by them it is covered by warranty so do not worry to much.

I hope you backed up first!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lew-up-665053/

Last edited by Spartacus_82; 10-30-11 at 03:56 PM.
    10-30-11 03:53 PM
    Here's another one
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9900-a-665246/

Please add other info regarding the problem.
    10-30-11 05:11 PM
    This page may help. Best of luck.

http://m.crackberry.com/googlesearch...a%20nuked%20bb

Funny guy have you seen how many other user had the same problem ?
    Last edited by Spartacus_82; 10-30-11 at 08:13 PM.
    10-30-11 05:13 PM
    That is only when PC has difficulty installing missing drivers that have been removed during the BBSAK process neither the withe screen or 507(Nuked phone).

Nothing to do with and internal Java Flash Error.
    10-30-11 05:15 PM
    I had 507 error and that helped. Sorry. I mentioned it because it helped me. He didn't loose anything trying it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-30-11 06:32 PM
    I had 507 error and that helped. Sorry. I mentioned it because it helped me. He didn't loose anything trying it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    I would have loved a simple 507 rather then red blinking led instead
    Xamanus likes this.
    10-30-11 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD