When I get Notifications from Facebook to my BlackBerry It just shows that there is something on Facebook, untill now when I open the screen I were can get it directly from my BlackBerry,now that Notifications Only displayed on the BlackBerry and for seeing what it I must go through a Facebook application itself

How to return the situation back to normal?
    02-28-12 03:18 AM
    try again,........ ?
    02-28-12 11:18 AM
    Launch FB > Options and be sure Blackberry Messages application is checked.
    02-28-12 11:23 AM
    true - i don't get notifications to fb anymore... Once in a while, while i'm next to my computer typing to someone in a fb chat, the message will come through (once, twice, usually continues as i type) to my phone letting me know that i have a new message...clearly correct.

most of the time, i do not get a notification to my phone. for instance, comments/likes on my pics/profile never come through, or rarely come through hours after they've been submitted. everything is set up as it used to be on my 9650. i do not allow it to go through BlackBerry Messages app, but must I on my 9930?

hopefully fixed with the new fb app coming....
    02-28-12 11:41 AM
    true - i don't get notifications to fb anymore... Once in a while, while i'm next to my computer typing to someone in a fb chat, the message will come through (once, twice, usually continues as i type) to my phone letting me know that i have a new message...clearly correct.

most of the time, i do not get a notification to my phone. for instance, comments/likes on my pics/profile never come through, or rarely come through hours after they've been submitted. everything is set up as it used to be on my 9650. i do not allow it to go through BlackBerry Messages app, but must I on my 9930?

hopefully fixed with the new fb app coming....
    Go to beta world and download fb 3.0...worked quite well for me. Nice interface as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    02-28-12 01:33 PM
    Go to beta world and download fb 3.0...worked quite well for me. Nice interface as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    +1. FB3 beta is working really well for me as well & I love the new interface.
    02-28-12 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD