I'm on day 3 of my 9900 (made in Mexico 4) and I noticed that when I type on my keyboard (only when its quiet enough to hear it), there's an extra clicking noise to some of the keys. It sounds like a spring, and it doesn't always happen on the same keys but seems to move throughout my keyboard. So when you press a key there's that clicking sound, and when you release the key there's sometimes another clicking/spring noise. Does anyone elses keyboard do this? Is it supposed to? Do u think I should exchange it for another unit? Also, the trackpad is very squeaky when using it.. That's another issue with my phone all together.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-11 08:15 AM
    There is a normal click sound for a new device till the spring/rubber underneath the keys adjust, but if yours is out of the ordinary; go for a replacement asap.
    09-09-11 08:22 AM
    I am on Telus and mine also Made in Mexico 4 and some of my keys sounds different compared to others when pressed down. I think this is normal for all Mexican made Bold 9900s. However, this is my third Bold 9900 due to hardware defects on my other two. I would go to the store and let them know there is a wired sound. They may check it for you.
    09-09-11 08:29 AM
    Thing is sometimes the key will have a double click sometimes it won't.. It doesn't seem normal because I only hear it in a quiet room. Also, does anyone elses trackpad squeak? Its very annoying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-11 08:36 AM
    please just go for a replacement ASAP.
    09-09-11 10:24 AM