this may b for any os7. but i tbought id note. when i transferred from my torch 9800 to my 9900 bold with atnt and i set up my blackberry bridge which was the same rroyy ota that was on my os6 torch after everything appeared to work fine my comolete blackberry bridge screen disappeared.. contacts browser everything... i thot oh crap atnt has some kind of anti bridge bug on my new bold.. but after contemplating i just deleted the entire bridge app thru the desktop software, and then checked if my torch would connect and the whole bridge page came back on my pb.. then on my new bold i went to rroyy and downloaded the current os7 bridge and then everything set up fine.. so just an fyi.. id maybe do a custom or manual transfer instead of auto.. and i have some apps that transferred that dont work and i think all the extra organizing i did could have been avoided. so if tbis helps someone great. or if mods want to move this to the bold att thread cool, its just that that thread is way long and after page 5 or so i quit searching for an answer and did some brainstorming instead.. anyway.. this phone and my playbook kickass and i love blackberry.. i practically run my small business and my social life thru these 2 devices.. and crackberry kicksass.. i wouldnt have near tbe user experience witbout it.. and rroyy kicks *** i intend to make a donation and encourage others too.. i like atnt but would have switched after getting the playbook if it werent for rroyy bridge ota...something sucks about all the carriers and atnt bridge is one of theres....
    11-09-11 05:49 AM
    spell check? WTF
    howarmat likes this.
    11-09-11 06:32 AM
    Spellcheck? I couldn't get past the first 2 lines.

How about some complete sentences and spacing.
    11-09-11 07:21 AM
    Mr G.? Mr. Grammar?
    11-09-11 07:29 AM
    jesus. all u kids know how to do is flame? i re read it. aint that bad. wish my playbook would spellcheck correct. one big huge major **** up on rim's part. annoying to go back and fix all the small errors. and i used slang shortword and words u may not be familiar with. rroyy is a respected member so thats not a word but...
    so i hoped maybe this post will help someone if they run into similar probs. if not sa le ve.. and to the flamers go **** yourselves and find something productive to do with your lives..
    11-12-11 12:49 AM
    It's pretty bad. Sorry. I'm not the type to critique anyone's grammar, but capitalization when starting a sentance would probably makes things a little easier to read.

Did you type them on the playbook?
    11-12-11 01:02 AM
    jesus. all u kids know how to do is flame? i re read it. aint that bad. wish my playbook would spellcheck correct. one big huge major **** up on rim's part. annoying to go back and fix all the small errors. and i used slang shortword and words u may not be familiar with. rroyy is a respected member so thats not a word but...
    so i hoped maybe this post will help someone if they run into similar probs. if not sa le ve.. and to the flamers go **** yourselves and find something productive to do with your lives..
    Anyone with common sense wouldn't post that. They'd either spell it manually or wait until they were on a computer to type it out properly. The fact you have to use profanity to get your point across is pretty childish. When you learn some manners come back and post.
    11-12-11 01:06 AM
    and i used slang shortword and words u may not be familiar with.

if not sa le ve..
    Nobody is flaming, but this is an international community where forum etiquette comes into play.
    Many members won't understand your slang, and you're not text chatting with your mates on here.

Conform or be ridiculed... if not, c'est la vie

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    otacon#AC likes this.
    11-12-11 01:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD