I am in a strange predicament. Before loading my new Bolds OS to my computer, I deleted a lot of the languages and such on my phone. Now when I connect my phone to my computer and try to get started I am getting an error message of UI openStage2().

I am not sure how to remedy this problem as I was going to shrink my OS, but of course trying to do so you have to locate the loader files on my computer which are not loaded.

Any advice??
    09-27-11 07:24 PM
    Perhaps re-download the OS and start from scratch?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-11 07:35 PM
    Do a battery pull or soft boot. Press and hold alt-right shift-delete to soft reboot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-11 09:24 PM
    I am in a strange predicament. Before loading my new Bolds OS to my computer, I deleted a lot of the languages and such on my phone. Now when I connect my phone to my computer and try to get started I am getting an error message of UI openStage2().

I am not sure how to remedy this problem as I was going to shrink my OS, but of course trying to do so you have to locate the loader files on my computer which are not loaded.

Any advice??

Are you getting the error on the phone or the computer? If its the computer I would start by restarting the computer.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    09-27-11 10:16 PM
    All is well. Had to reinstall the OS onto my computer as I was getting that message on my laptop.
    09-28-11 05:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD