I love how anyone who "puts down" Blackberry in a negative way gets the ban hammer..but these above "helpful" posters get to contribute (if that's what you call it).
    Dont be naiv, there are lots of trolls on this site ... just take a look at the comments on the main page.But some are more obvious then others.

Not saying the OP is a troll but the title he chosed is somewhat strange already.You would chose something like "I have a problem with..." or something like that ...and not blunlty hammer on the phone without looking for information first.
    There two sentence i read over and over on this site ... "I own a blackberry by myself but..." and "I really want to stay with blackberry but..." I bet thats all BS ... if you not satisfied with the product you just change it and not come here and try to impose your opinion to other people.

Its 2011 Trolls steped up their game
    09-25-11 04:27 PM
    You are right on number 2. My touch screen isn't responsive on everything on all sites, but there isn't one perfect phone. This phone is worlds different than what you've been using. I suggest reading the other threads carefully. I don't want to repeat the "Read the manual" answer.

Second, where are you gonna go? You have been with Blackberry for quite a while. Any other device/OS is going to be different than that of a RIM product. There's SOOOOO much I can do with this phone that I couldn't do with my iPhone.

Third, exchange the phone for another 9930.

As for Apps? Well I agree and RIM has a lot of work to do with that and advertising. (They need new people upstairs)

I love my iPhone, but think Apple are Nazis and use it as an iPod touch now for the apps. (Last Apple device)
    I had Android, but was returned after 12 days.
    I love my 9930 and am on it all the time.

The keyboard OS is why I have always used a blackberry. Sure I have had problems, but who doesn't? Everyone has. When I worked at AT&T, most people returned their phones because they didn't like them, and never read the manual or gave them a chance.

I read the book and sites on Android, gave it 12 days, but did not like it.
    NinjaRAT and ngc123 like this.
    09-25-11 06:22 PM
    As for the apps, LinkedIn (in particular), if you actually did use a Blackberry before, you'd know the app is certainly available both at AppWorld, but also directly from LinkedIn website...
    I do know the LinkedIn app is available.. just not for the 9930 (and no idea if/when it would be supported. And on my last phone, the 8330 World Edition, it was also not supported.
    09-27-11 12:31 PM
    I do know the LinkedIn app is available.. just not for the 9930 (and no idea if/when it would be supported. And on my last phone, the 8330 World Edition, it was also not supported.
    LinkedIn has not responded to any forum posts or email regarding this matter.....I've been using version 1.2 I downloaded from another link.....it works but is a bit buggy
    09-27-11 03:33 PM
    Best keyboard ever..sound qualities like ex-Bold..
    But No auto focus,Application memory is still low,No wifi hotspot,magnetometer is sucks,1230 mAh battery is sucks..

I was very happy with my 9780 with the half CPU of 9900 cuz its battery never died in the middle of day.
    And i see no reason for upgrading to 9900 from 9780..
    I will sell my 9900 on releasing 9790 for battery issues,assuming that 9790 has the same battery with its siblings..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-27-11 03:52 PM
    I will sell my 9900 on releasing 9790 for battery issues,assuming that 9790 has the same battery with its siblings..
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Doubt it, it has the same internals for the most part and a similar OS as the 9900.
    09-27-11 04:13 PM
    Its a shame some people have to make people look bad when it is their 1st post on here. I didn't know much with my 8100's as I didn't join on here till I got my 9700. Some people need to chill the **** out.

Least some peeps turned the thread Around. Welcome to CB OP, not all of us are like the few Silly Sally's that have posted in here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-11 04:20 PM
    Fairly certain that (Adam?) confirmed on the recent podcast that the 9790 will take the same JM-1 as is found in the 9900/9930, a point to which Kevin responded something like "Wait...what...why would anyone buy this phone, then?" (Paraphrasing.)
    09-27-11 06:10 PM
    LinkedIn has not responded to any forum posts or email regarding this matter.....I've been using version 1.2 I downloaded from another link.....it works but is a bit buggy
    Oh! Can you share the OTA link?
    09-30-11 01:53 PM
    Saying the phone has issues when you don't know how to use it? ok...
    I think it is a legitimate complaint, though in this case easily solved. He may decide he doesn't like how the GUI works after mastering the controls.

It is different enough from iOS/Android that people coming to the OS may have a (hopefully small) learning curve.
    10-01-11 10:40 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD