hey i have updated my bb 9930 to os 7.1 n i m facing noise disturbance sound while answering a call.. the voice is like a nuisance water fall sounds.. is blacberry os 7.1 not stable ? should i downgrade it to os 7.0 ?
    03-05-12 11:20 AM
    It could be bad reception causing it, or the network. Do you have five bars? Tried a headset (wired or bluetooth) to see if anything changes?
    03-05-12 02:40 PM
    The most recent leaked and official OS 7.1 is very stable for me. I don't use my BB for calls a lot because I use SMS, BBM and Emails. But the last time I was calling someone, I had no issues with call quality. In fact, the call quality on Bold 9900 with OS 7.1 is much better than the call quality of iPhone 4(my brother's iPhone) with the latest OS on the same network.
    03-05-12 03:22 PM
    Earlier on os 7.1 this thing was not happening !! N my bbm members pic are not been displayed too.. When I open each contact in bbm then I m able to see their display pic. I guess 7.1 is not at all stable for me ! How to downgrade it to 7.0 os ??
    03-05-12 09:35 PM
    Earlier on os 7.1 this thing was not happening !! N my bbm members pic are not been displayed too.. When I open each contact in bbm then I m able to see their display pic. I guess 7.1 is not at all stable for me ! How to downgrade it to 7.0 os ??
    Either use desktop manager or apploader (requires downloading OS 7 from your carrier and installing it on your computer, no need to delete the vendor files.)
    03-05-12 10:12 PM
    I had a few occasions where 7.1 people sounded robotic. That with a spinning clock more than normal and for some reason as the weeks went on I was getting worse and worse battery life.

When I first loaded 7.1 I could leave it idle on the road and it would move 1-2% per hour. I did a few txts on the road and was at 11% discharge per hour. That's nuts.

I'm back to 440 and no I didn't have any apps that I added after the 7.1 install.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-05-12 11:16 PM
    ive been using the leaked version, strictly for the wifi calling. my new place has no coverage inside, and i was literally about to return the phone, when the leak hit the web. as nfc i cant wait, both visa and mastercard gave full certification for the 9900. now we just need to wait for it to be implemented. i hate using leaks, but i do like my blackberry
    03-06-12 01:43 AM
    I'm on .276 and don't have the mentioned problem.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-06-12 02:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD