BES has not changed, we have 50+ Bolds, half 9930 and half 9960"s, some of the 9960"s receive some do not ( I am one, who does not get the outlook meeting request in my BB inbox). Outlook, will accept and the calander synks. Actually see the meeting in the calendar, once the "test" request is sent, but not in the inbox. Seems to effect the 9960's only. Mine was working, andjust quit. IT cant figure it out, I have read any and all forum information, I can not have a BB without the Outlook Meeting Request showing in my inbox.

Suggestions, I am about to Jump ship!

HELP
    05-08-12 03:23 PM
    Did anything on the exchange server change recently?
    Do actual Calender updates change on your desktop?
    Did IT actually review the BES logs themselves?

If the error is propagating throughout the BES activated devices, my guess would be something changed and IT needs to do some actual research.
    05-08-12 03:38 PM
    Yup, they need to look at the BES logs. I'm thinking cdo.dll perhaps. I have seen this before and have seen it happen when the cdo.dll isn't the same version on BES and Exchange. Besadmin should be able to fix it easily though...
    05-08-12 06:47 PM
    Ok, so if I cut copy paste your replies, which i am SO GREATFUL for, he should know what that means?

This is very frustrating.
    05-08-12 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD