well seeing that the white bold 9900 is released for Rogers and Bell (in canada).. its sad that no one even make a decent video of a white bold 9900.. i thought for sure that crackberry would jump to making a video of a white version or anyone else for that matter but most white bold videos i see are not to decent and would like to see more... how is the white compared to the black?
    12-13-11 04:13 PM
    Does the white turn "yellowish" after a couple of months? Does anyone know I've never had a white phone.
    12-13-11 04:42 PM
    My 9810 is in pristine condition. No yellowing at all.
    12-13-11 05:01 PM
    i dotn think the 9900 looks nice in white, 9000 and 97xxs looked nice in white with the silver bezels but 9900 in white justs looks yucky.

edit: we've even haven't heard of crackberry kevin going for white on this device yet so we know how 'good' it is
    12-13-11 05:07 PM
    they are about the same, the only difference is the color.
    software-wise could matter or @ worst faulty hardware components.
    beside that, they are just the same phone with the same spec's but with another color.
    i know that but i mean like you know how with the torch 9800 the battery door is rubber and the white torch the battery door is plastic.. i wanna see comparisons between black and white bold
    12-13-11 05:29 PM
    well..., i (and probably most people here) do want my 9900 to be a black-berry
    EECGeek likes this.
    12-13-11 07:17 PM
    I'm so against white gadgets it isn't even funny lol! The white Bold 9900 looks a bit...idk...chintzy maybe? I love the look and feel of the black Bold!
    12-14-11 01:10 AM
    I almost ordered the white housing from truesupplier for my 9930 but I had a white case on it for a bit but everyone asked if it was an iPhone so I stopped using it. White phones are now associated with apple so I'm not a fan.

Link to housing on truesupplier
    Blackberry Bold Touch 9900 Housing Faceplates with Bezel White :: Bold 9900 :: Blackberry :: Housing / Faceplates :: Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories,iPhone Accessories & HTC Accessories wholesale Co.
    emkay47 likes this.
    12-14-11 03:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD