Howdy crack Fellas...!

I just got around to downloading a ".gif" on my 99 + PB but to my surprise the
    10-28-11 08:45 PM
    ...the what?
    10-28-11 09:27 PM
    Hey Phil, guess it killed his BB! Hahaha! Or he choked and expired.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-11 10:33 PM
    ...the what?
    Thnxs! I did search and only "gif" for "websites" came up...

A "gif" is an animated "picture" or a snippet from a video... I'm sure u know that...

My question is that my 9900 and PlayBook can't play "gif" files... I can download it no problem but when I open it instead of seeing the actual "animated file" all I get is a "still picture"...

I thought that either device (9900 and/or PlayBook) should have no problem playing a "gif"...

Clear now ?!
    10-28-11 11:51 PM
    Thnxs! I did search and only "gif" for "websites" came up...

A "gif" is an animated "picture" or a snippet from a video... I'm sure u know that...

My question is that my 9900 and PlayBook can't play "gif" files... I can download it no problem but when I open it instead of seeing the actual "animated file" all I get is a "still picture"...

I thought that either device (9900 and/or PlayBook) should have no problem playing a "gif"...

Clear now ?!

The reason why he said "...the what?" is because your original post was incomplete. Not because he didn't know what a .gif is
    10-29-11 12:24 AM
    I know what a gif is, I was just asking why you stopped mid-sentence in your first post.

Now you've actually finished your question, I can answer it... gifs play fine on a BB
    Last edited by Phill_UK; 10-29-11 at 12:52 AM.
    TheCROW163 likes this.
    10-29-11 12:26 AM
    I didn't stop... Somehow OP got cut short...

Thnxs anyways... But I will try downloading another gif and see what happens... I keep clicking "open" but simply get a still "1 of 1" shot... No animation...
    10-29-11 09:06 AM
    Do you have javascript enabled in your browsers settings? Just a hunch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-11 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD