I actually use BlackBerry Maps quite often. It's a big improvement over previous versions. Since moving from my Sprint 9850 to a Sprint 9930, I can't get the application to display any fonts on the map. All I get are streets and map details, without any descriptions. I've tried setting different font sizes and fonts in the Maps options. I've gone through every other setting I can find.

It will display "Your location within X ft" on the screen, but the streets have no names.

OS 7.1.0.267 (921), Maps 6.2.0.44

Ideas?
    06-10-12 07:33 PM
    I actually use BlackBerry Maps quite often. It's a big improvement over previous versions. Since moving from my Sprint 9850 to a Sprint 9930, I can't get the application to display any fonts on the map. All I get are streets and map details, without any descriptions. I've tried setting different font sizes and fonts in the Maps options. I've gone through every other setting I can find.

It will display "Your location within X ft" on the screen, but the streets have no names.

OS 7.1.0.267 (921), Maps 6.2.0.44

Ideas?
    Hi zukidrvr,

My first idea is to pull your battery while powered ON and reinsert again. And my second idea is to reinstall BlackBerry Maps.

Hope that helps. Good luck!
    06-11-12 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD