got my new bold 9900 (tmobile) but havent received any emails as of yesterday. i did set them up and activated them through email options but still nothing..

.anybody know what im doing wrong or suggestions to fix this!!

thanks
    01-13-12 09:28 AM
    Go back into email setup and make sure you don't have to validate your email addresses by entering your password(s) again.

And/or go to: Tmobile BIS to look at your BIS settings.
    Last edited by dustanh; 01-13-12 at 10:09 AM.
    01-13-12 10:00 AM
    Go back into email setup and make sure you don't have to validate your email addresses by entering your password(s) again.

And/or go to: Tmobile BIS to look at your BIS settings.
    So I ended up just wiping my device and was able to get them setup and got the "20 minute message" yet I have 3 emails in my Gmail and they haven't been pushed to the device....also is it natural to have to recreate your blackberry.net email when switching devices? Because I did

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-12 01:04 PM
    So I ended up just wiping my device and was able to get them setup and got the "20 minute message" yet I have 3 emails in my Gmail and they haven't been pushed to the device....also is it natural to have to recreate your blackberry.net email when switching devices? Because I did

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I've never set up my blackberry.net email in all the 4 years I've been using BB.
    01-13-12 02:23 PM
    I was having problems with getting my emails on my phone. I had the service books sent to me like three times. It finally is working. Will see if it continues to work well after I add more email accounts. I only have hotmail on it right now.
    01-13-12 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD