ever since i clicked on "detect new device" for my email addresses and it recognized the 9900....now it wont recognize my new devices....as if it were "stuck" or "frozen" for the 9900....whenever i click on "new device" it tells me that it is unable to detect. this has been going on for about 3 days now....and now that I got rid of the 9900 I cant get it to recognize the 9700 nor the 9000..
    and today I tried doing it on the phone and it tells me that the session expired and try again
    12-08-11 04:50 PM
    ever since i clicked on "detect new device" for my email addresses and it recognized the 9900....now it wont recognize my new devices....as if it were "stuck" or "frozen" for the 9900....whenever i click on "new device" it tells me that it is unable to detect. this has been going on for about 3 days now....and now that I got rid of the 9900 I cant get it to recognize the 9700 nor the 9000..
    and today I tried doing it on the phone and it tells me that the session expired and try again
    This needs clarifying - are you using the browser to access the BIS site? Or going into your device email setup? Try that if you haven't, it's a preferable method to using the browser.
    12-08-11 05:18 PM
    i'm going straight to the device email settup....when it tells me to validate the email accts i put in my passwords and then it says 'session expired" log in again......on my laptop i go to blackbery services to detect my new device and it wont detect it.....last time it detected a phone was when i switched to the 9900.....now it wont detect neither my 9700 or 9000
    12-08-11 05:48 PM
    Have you even activated the new device? I think if you are using another sim card you won't get data or 3G. Just talk and text. Call your carrier, the new pin may not be registered to the account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by albee 1; 12-08-11 at 06:45 PM.
    12-08-11 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD