Well, that's the horrible part I'm talking about, that and the Bridge for Playbook fiasco. It just doesn't seem right..
    To me the need for the Playbook bridge is the fiasco.
    07-14-11 08:20 PM
    To me the need for the Playbook bridge is the fiasco.
    I rather like the feature myself. Yeah yeah, useless if you don't have a BB phone, I get it. But I do have a BB phone, and if anything, I'd like to see more stuff connected to it, like SMS, for example.
    07-14-11 08:40 PM
    I rather like the feature myself. Yeah yeah, useless if you don't have a BB phone, I get it. But I do have a BB phone, and if anything, I'd like to see more stuff connected to it, like SMS, for example.
    I have two BB phones and I still think it's absurd that the PB doesn't have it's own Email and PIM apps.
    07-14-11 08:56 PM
    I want it to be able to send emails from the device easier. But when we have both Ill still use bridge. So bridge is still awesome, cant wait for the day that no matter what type of message I get I can respond on my tablet.
    07-14-11 10:04 PM
    Verizon tried to take me to court for money I didn't owe them. Canceled and returned before the 15 days was up. So they were permanently put on my azzhole list. Bukkake loving sluts still owe me $20.

Att is ok UNLESS THEY DON'T RELEASE THE 9900 ON TIME,,...!!!!!

Sprint?

Tmoble?

Bueller?

Anyone?

Va/DC/Md
    07-14-11 11:09 PM
    People who hate tend to get more vocal than those who are not haters. AT&T is HUGE so you tend to get more haters posting here. We have heard our share of complaints about Bell, they all get complained about.

It is human nature
    +1 exactly Greg, well said..., I'm with at&t for long time but never had any problems, at&t imo is always first who gets a good devices, nothing will force me to change carrier, one month earlier or later but we'll get it, Lol
    07-19-11 10:29 PM
    Verizon tried to take me to court for money I didn't owe them. Canceled and returned before the 15 days was up. So they were permanently put on my azzhole list. Bukkake loving sluts still owe me $20.

Att is ok UNLESS THEY DON'T RELEASE THE 9900 ON TIME,,...!!!!!

Sprint?

Tmoble?

Bueller?

Anyone?

Va/DC/Md
    WOW!!! i had same drama with Verizon,

about Sprint, CS is terrible, you need to stay at least 30 minutes before they answer your call

T-Mobile is OK but far from at&t imo

don't know about other, only because i don't want to know
    07-19-11 10:37 PM
    If this is even remotely true I'm I5-ing it.

Any later than Aug. 19th warrants the AT&T BB death penalty IMO.

The 9000 was the last decent Blackberry. The torch is garbage and the 9700 is a joke. I've been patiently waiting and loyal, if they delay me again you can find a new sucker...

Aren't you tired of being loyal to a company that is completely aloof to their customers' needs?

I mean, are they a bunch of ******* in Waterloo or what?

How hard is it to release a phone that is remotely relevant?
    07-19-11 10:46 PM
    I've been devotely loyal to Blackberry ever since the 9000 and likely to a fault. I recently got an Ipod just for music for my workouts and it is light years, literally, light years ahead of my 9700 or 9800. An iPod, not and Ipad or an Iphone a simple MP3 player and it essentially makes my BB a dinosaur. What a joke Blackberry is. I can't imagine what I've been missing with Droid.
    07-19-11 10:49 PM
    I've been devotely loyal to Blackberry ever since the 9000 and likely to a fault. I recently got an Ipod just for music for my workouts and it is light years, literally, light years ahead of my 9700 or 9800. An iPod, not and Ipad or an Iphone a simple MP3 player and it essentially makes my BB a dinosaur. What a joke Blackberry is. I can't imagine what I've been missing with Droid.
    The need to run a virus scanner is what you've been missing. As for the mp3 player I'd love to hear you elaborate on what's so light year ahead when it comes to playing music. My BB plays music fine and has playlists etc. It streams to my XBOX, shows ID3 info and cover art. I can't even fathom what your iPod does.
    07-19-11 11:24 PM
    You surf the net, make calls, and accept appointments with the iPod? WTF?
    07-20-11 04:59 PM
    I agree. This is purely a carrier decision. It surprises me that (if the story is true) that they would release such an anticipated flagship device so far behind all the other carriers. Three months is crazy.

Marketing is the reasoning / answer for that.....
    ...The carrier has folks who do nothing but project sales and timing.
    ...And the "cash cow" will ALWAYS take priority over the other stuff.

It simply means the good money for the carrier is riding on another device....
    ...And research is telling them they will sell more of both IF they release the units at specific times.
    ...I believe this is what will cause the delay with Sprint.
    ...And would guess the same thing is going on with AT&T.
    07-20-11 06:50 PM
    You surf the net, make calls, and accept appointments with the iPod? WTF?
    All possible with an iPod touch.
    07-20-11 06:53 PM
    All possible with an iPod touch.
    Only on wi-fi
    07-20-11 07:31 PM
    Only on wi-fi
    The next generation may be 3G, along with wi-fi of course. O_o
    07-20-11 07:40 PM
    I really hope AT&T gets it sometime in August/September... It would make AT&T lose business if the pushed it to November. People are very serious about their phones and usually when phones are first introduced, people want it in their hands in the next month or two at the very most.
    07-20-11 09:58 PM
    at&t is known for its lackluster pace when launching new devices from rim.hey they are an apple loyalist afterall and are trying the make their android base much bigger.
    07-20-11 10:02 PM
    screwww AT&T up the asss for waiting so goddam long to bring this phone out.
    07-20-11 10:11 PM
    If for some reason tmobile gets the phone I am jumping ship on ATT. Daddy wants a new 9900! **** I'm currently using a go phone pantech link and I'm 100% satisfied. 9900 may send my pocket into orgasmic overload.
    07-21-11 04:47 PM
    screwww AT&T up the asss for waiting so goddam long to bring this phone out.
    So how do you REALLY feel about the delay
    07-21-11 05:05 PM
95 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD