How annoying is that??!!
    Here in The Netherlands they keep changing release dates... or is it only the shop where I pre-ordered my 9900 (on 1 August)?

I'm pretty annoyed at the moment, as they ( algebeld.nl ) keep changing their dates all the time.

I'm kinda left in the dark as to when I can expect my 9900.
    I pre-ordered mine at algebeld.nl and first they told me it would be send out at 15-08, than it changed to 05-08, 08-08, 09-08, 10-08, 11-08... and than on 12-08 they changed it to 17-08.
    They kept this date till the actual 17-08.

But today (17-08) again they changed the release date... now it says 26-08!!

I mean... come on, how difficult is it to keep a more "fixed" date!!??
    They're changing dates on a daily base... which is pretty damn anoying/confusing.

- Does any of the Dutch people already got theirs?
    And if not, what does your shop say?
    (hopefully they gave you a more fixed date, algebeld is changing every minute it seems)
    08-17-11 01:28 PM
    I hear you brother.. i'm still waiting for the first shop that says: We've got'em! That's the shop that will get my order.. Heck, I'll jump in my car right away. The longer I have to wait, the more I doubt about buying it :P
    08-17-11 03:41 PM
    They keep changing the dates because they don't know when it really will be... You're just being lied to and then they keep covering it up by throwing out another date...
    08-17-11 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD