Got my 9900 for 1 hour now! yesss

@Arievil
    Yes you got change maybe call them and ask if they got it? And if you want the t-mobile version look on internet for dates etc.
    08-24-11 07:43 AM
    @windofrage i got him now too T-mobile store in Amsterdam nieuwedijk ;D

Im so excited its a really nice phone, and theres no t-mobile on the phone its all blank im loving it,
    08-24-11 11:50 AM
    i've got also my 9900 i get him from belcompany haarlem.. the phone is very nice!
    08-24-11 12:43 PM
    @windofrage i got him now too T-mobile store in Amsterdam nieuwedijk ;D

Im so excited its a really nice phone, and theres no t-mobile on the phone its all blank im loving it,
    Haha nice! Mine from vodafone is also blank having fun with it now! Hope you to!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-11 03:28 PM
    I just got mine from the postman at 20:00... better late than never!
    As I had some work to do, I didn't have much time to play around with it yet, will surely start doing that asap!

But damn, it looks/feels great!!
    And also the keyboard is perfect... all the keys feel absolutely great, major improvement over the 9780 that I had.
    08-24-11 04:12 PM
    All those happy happy joy posts of you just makes me sad! Although I'm happy for you guys =).

BelSimpel.nl still didn't hand them over to the Postmen, so I think I'd have to week for another week =(!
    08-25-11 03:34 AM
    Vodafone.nl has the devices off contract for EUR489. Simfree and logo free.
    08-25-11 04:20 AM
    Yeah this phone is really amazing its worth the wait I had a iphone 4 but this bb is much better

08-25-11 08:24 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD