Hey People,

I upgraded to the new version of whats app on my blackberry 9900 and it doesn't seem to load, when i try to open it my fone, it pops up a message saying that "error starting whatsapp view event log"

how do i either go back to my old version of whats app or get whats app to run again?
    11-09-13 05:54 AM
    Hey guys, I have the same issue here! Any help? :/
    11-09-13 06:14 AM
    The likely reasons for this are a corrupted download and/or insufficient memory on your device. I suggest deleting WhatsApp, and also deleting some unused apps that might be consuming memory, then reinstalling WhatsApp from our website. If that doesn't work, please contact our support folks (address in my signature).
    11-11-13 11:45 AM
    Maybe you could try BBM instead.
    David Tyler likes this.
    11-11-13 12:56 PM
    i just installed the new link through my BB browser and it worked.

Thanks dkong

11-11-13 03:18 PM
    Are you installing with WiFi on or off?

Can you try
    uninstalling WhatsApp again...
    Do a simple reboot on the BlackBerry in this manner: With the BlackBerry device POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery to reboot.
    Turn off WiFi (if it's been on the last time) or enable and use a WiFi connection (if you had not in the past).
    Install WhatsApp again (I assume you are doing so from AppWorld?). and then aft installation take out battery with phone on and aft 1 min reinsert again and then turn off wifi and again turn on and install
    12-27-15 01:33 AM