Here are some vids posted by n4bb.com on the bold touch:

http://n4bb.com/5529/videos-tutorial...d-touch-9930-2

Source: n4bb.com
    04-01-11 07:16 PM
    Phone and OS look super sleek!
    Lets just hope it acts the same way when we see the actual phone in action.

thanks for sharing!
    04-01-11 07:23 PM
    i am a sucker for consistency, so i seriously hope they change the app icons to something that more resembles the current style...

other than that though consider me excited
    04-01-11 08:18 PM
    Here are some vids posted by n4bb.com on the bold touch:

http://n4bb.com/5529/videos-tutorial...d-touch-9930-2

Source: n4bb.com
    This is really nice. I wish they had the BB browser demo using touch as well. I am debating between the monza vs bold touch. Both of them are going to be amazing for sure!
    04-01-11 08:36 PM
    All jokes aside, what exactly was impressive about that video?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    What this video provides for us is another indicator that this device is about
    to released soon.

For the longest of time all we (blackberry enthusiasts) had were just rumors.
    Recently, we have received more concrete evidence of the devices we have
    looked forward too.

Secondly, it gives us a small peak at 6.1.
    04-01-11 08:56 PM
    This is really nice. I wish they had the BB browser demo using touch as well. I am debating between the monza vs bold touch. Both of them are going to be amazing for sure!
    I'm in the same boat as you.

Both are tempting. But one thing that is big to me is having a good keyboard. I have tried and tried to comfortably type on an iphone4 (which I presume will be very similar to the Monaco), but to no satisfaction.
    04-01-11 08:59 PM
    it is noce to see the vids but they're nothing that we don't know, lol

i just want the phone! lol

i was super psyched to hear about the leakes os's
    04-01-11 09:26 PM
    It's a tutorial video, not a product demo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-11 05:32 AM
    Correct, its really not a how to. And anyone who has seen 6.0 already knows how this works.

People weren't really concerned about how 6.1 would look, but more how it would feel. If you have 15 apps and have had your phone for a few months, will it slow to a crawl every time you try multitasking?

Will the browser allow you to actually browse? How slow will it be compared to the competition? How responsive and fluid will the touch screen interaction be? 6.1 is basically 5.0 for touch screen phones.

So while its nice RIM put this out here, no one will get overly excited until they feel the truth for themselves
    04-02-11 11:54 AM
    what is with the 2 keypads when dialing a number?! i currently have a storm2 and was considering this phone when i heard about it, but if i'm dialing a number on the physical keyboard why does a touch one need to be there? they better have a way of disabling that, because really??? and from what i can tell the only point of the touchscreen on this is for pinch-zoom. which i wish my s2 had but thats a horse of a different colour. and is it just me or do these 6.1 icons look like RIM is trying to go a little iPhone? 5.0 and even some of the 6.0 icons are waayy better, not so bright and flashy. overcompensating for rehashing the same old OS and calling it something new?
    04-04-11 12:56 AM
    I'm pretty sure you can setup the answer key to default to something else like recent calls or something.

Regarding the icons - yea they look a little "cartoony" but they still did a good job retaining that BlackBerry look and preparing users for the upcoming OS7 which suppose to be something of a hybrid of the PlayBook OS and OS 6.
    04-04-11 04:28 AM
    what is with the 2 keypads when dialing a number?! i currently have a storm2 and was considering this phone when i heard about it, but if i'm dialing a number on the physical keyboard why does a touch one need to be there? they better have a way of disabling that, because really??? and from what i can tell the only point of the touchscreen on this is for pinch-zoom. which i wish my s2 had but thats a horse of a different colour. and is it just me or do these 6.1 icons look like RIM is trying to go a little iPhone? 5.0 and even some of the 6.0 icons are waayy better, not so bright and flashy. overcompensating for rehashing the same old OS and calling it something new?
    Seems easier to me to dial using touchscreen than using the <alt> key.

It will also be much faster/easier/better to select icons by tapping them directly rather than scrolling to them, then clicking on it.

As long as the screen is responsive....

I bet you hate threaded SMS too?
    04-04-11 09:59 AM
    threaded sms is great! i just hate having the dial pad in front of me twice. and as for using the alt key you can just hold it down and it will lock so you can continuously type without having to hit it in between every number. (unless thats a just storm thing)
    yeah tapping to select is quicker then scrolling, maybe i'm just jaded from having a s2 for so long....
    04-04-11 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD