Hey the people who jumped to the leaked OS, have you noticed any difference in the battery life?

Thanks!
    bb9900 telus--
    02-16-12 07:25 PM
    I would say DEFINETELY yes!
    02-16-12 07:28 PM
    It's only been a few hours, so it's hard to say so far. But for full disclosure's sake, i've never had battery drain problems in the first place. It's not like my 9700 by any means, but i've never worried about making it to my nightly charging.
    02-16-12 07:32 PM
    You should post the question here; http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...-fixes-698221/ instead of starting a new thread because most people who can help you will be there....

Also, this is highly depend on what apps you use and how you use your phone. So, it is better to try one of those leaked versions with "reputed" good battery life. I am very happy with the battery life on OS 7.1.0.205 compared to the original stock Telus version. The battery drains a lot on wifi hotspot, which is clearly indicated by RIM with a pop up message when you first try to use it.
    02-16-12 07:32 PM
    You should post the question here; http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...-fixes-698221/ instead of starting a new thread because most people who can help you will be there....

Also, this is highly depend on what apps you use and how you use your phone. So, it is better to try one of those leaked versions with "reputed" good battery life. I am very happy with the battery life on OS 7.1.0.205 compared to the original stock Telus version. The battery drains a lot on wifi hotspot, which is clearly indicated by RIM with a pop up message when you first try to use it.
    The OP query is not OS related but generalised and 268 is the third 7.1 we have been testing so the question sounds right for me
    02-16-12 07:34 PM
    Hey guys i just wanted some thoughts, i get about 10hrs but i guess I have gotten to use to my 9780's battery life. I don't use many apps, or leave them open. more thoughts are welcome!
    02-16-12 07:36 PM
    And btw i have updated and am running on a full charge so i will post back how long my battery lasts:
    some score mobile (no refresh), bbm, watsapp, 1-2 emails a day no fb or twitter
    ill post my results and hopefully it helps!
    02-16-12 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD