12-10-11 03:49 PM
106 ... 345
tools
    Im startin to wonder if this is a hardware issue rather than an individual battery issue.

Im no engineer, but isn't it possible that some solder points are done poorly or a circuit board had some bad connection that could be causing battery issues????

idk, my battery is not as bad as some of you guys, but its def. much weaker than my previous Curve 8530. That thing could go for 2 days with moderate to heavy use. This thing would only last a day with moderate use. If i start browsing repeatedly or use Telenav, forget it..
    10-13-11 03:00 PM
    Have you guys tried .440? So far I'm getting fairly good battery life with it. Give that a try and see if your battery can last you through the day with significant juice left.
    10-14-11 11:53 PM
    Might help you guys. Try official OS .439 released by Wind. It worked for me. My battery averages a 6-7%/hour discharge on idle. I went to .8-2%/hour discharge.
    10-15-11 04:25 AM
    Im startin to wonder if this is a hardware issue rather than an individual battery issue.

Im no engineer, but isn't it possible that some solder points are done poorly or a circuit board had some bad connection that could be causing battery issues????

idk, my battery is not as bad as some of you guys, but its def. much weaker than my previous Curve 8530. That thing could go for 2 days with moderate to heavy use. This thing would only last a day with moderate use. If i start browsing repeatedly or use Telenav, forget it..

As has been said, there is no battery issue causing rapid discharge.

The discharge issue is most likely a combination of Software (OS optimization & 3rd party apps) and the fact that the 99xx only has a 1200mAh capacity battery. This is lower than the 1500mAh battery the other Bold devices came with and add to that the 99xx's larger screen, touch capabilities, and faster processor there is no doubt it would last as long as people are used to.

Your 8530 only had a 1150mAh capacity battery, but again it didn't require nearly as much 'juice' to run.
    10-15-11 11:20 AM
    What's the Roger's tel #???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    *611 I believe won't eat up your minutes that the 888 number will.
    12-10-11 03:17 PM
    the hardware issue is with those who need to charge the device 2-3 times a day.
    12-10-11 03:49 PM
106 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD