Picked up a refurbished 9900 from Amazon which arrived yesterday. This will be my work line used just for text, email, and phone calls. Will leave the fun things for my Z10. Used it today for calls and email and I must say it's a great communication phone. Takes a bit of getting used to the real keyboard as I have been on a touch screen phone for years, but overall I really like it. Looking forward to using it more. Faster than I thought it would be and the call quality seems to be better than my Z10. Hopefully it proves to be a good device.

Posted via CB10
    Tech Idiot likes this.
    10-02-13 05:37 PM
    I'm sure you will really like the 9900 for a work phone. The keyboard can have it's advantages.
    10-02-13 05:43 PM
    welcome to the family of 9900
    10-03-13 09:23 AM
    Congratulations...enjoy the device...I am a "need a keyboard" kind of guy, so for me it's a must. LOL.
    10-03-13 09:41 AM
    It is a fabulous phone . Welcome!
    10-03-13 09:47 AM
    YAY! Hopefully you'll love it. One thing I have found with most BBOS devices and hopefully for most BB10 devices as well is the call quality is top notch.
    10-03-13 12:17 PM
    On my second day of using it for work. I would agree with the call quality. I would put the 9900 above my Z10 actually. It has been great. Really enjoying the phone so far. Does exactly what I want and that is to be a communication device.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 01:47 PM
    I couldn't agree more. My company took my 9900 (As I was one of 3 people left with it) and gave me an iPhone. I went kicking and screaming. There isn't a better BlackBerry than the 9900 IMO.

Congrats on picking one up.

Picked up a refurbished 9900 from Amazon which arrived yesterday. This will be my work line used just for text, email, and phone calls. Will leave the fun things for my Z10. Used it today for calls and email and I must say it's a great communication phone. Takes a bit of getting used to the real keyboard as I have been on a touch screen phone for years, but overall I really like it. Looking forward to using it more. Faster than I thought it would be and the call quality seems to be better than my Z10. Hopefully it proves to be a good device.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 09:16 PM
    I couldn't agree more. My company took my 9900 (As I was one of 3 people left with it) and gave me an iPhone. I went kicking and screaming. There isn't a better BlackBerry than the 9900 IMO.

Congrats on picking one up.
    You should have thrown that sh!t back at them.
    10-05-13 04:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    i also have this fantastic device in a month, works very fine and feel good while holding it, the keyboard is really awesome as well as design, OS works well as well #iLoveBB9900
    10-08-13 12:37 AM
    Can anyone comment on if the new phones coming in from carriers still offer the case? I first got a 9930 when it was released in August 2011 & I swear it came with a belt holster. So would it be safe to assume if I again order one from Verizon (Brand New, no certified pre-owned/like new ****) that it would again come with a belt holster?
    10-08-13 06:38 AM