We have a host of 9900's running on BES5, all devices have the same issue which we have raised with Vodafone UK but they cant help, The issue is that under
    Options/Display/Date and Time it is listed as "Network Time is Unavailable".
    We are able to remedy this for them by going into
    Options/Networks and Connections/Mobile Network/ and adjusting the "Network Mode"
    from "3G & 2G" to "2G".
    We then turn off the mobile network aerial, turn it back and the network time updates. From here we can reset the Network to "3G & 2G" (Turn the aerial off and on again) and it will stick.

But still, occasionally it drops off. When our users travel to the US (predominantly US based travel) it picks up the new time zone without a problem, but when they come back into the UK, once again, Network Time is Unavailable. We have seen this happen to users who also travel to Europe but we dont hear as many complaints and havent been able to forcibly replicate this.

Has anyone else experienced this ?

I cant see anything in the Policy or from the BES supplying this as the info would be supplied by the GSM/GPRS network provider.
    Our Test Q10 and Z10 (running on BES10) seem to be fine, so is it a device issue ?
    06-04-13 05:22 AM
    I would say it's a software issue more than I would say it's device issue. I would send a request for help from BlackBerry Support Service UK as this is where the issue is located.
    06-04-13 10:24 AM
    It worked for me! thanks!
    02-16-16 07:16 AM
    Hi My Blackberry Bold has only two options "3G & 2G" and "3G" but not 2G . Please help.
    09-09-16 01:23 AM