I m using bb 9900 with 3g bands 1,4,8 from o2 uk . 3g network is working sometimes , and sometimes phone starts to rebooting over and over again . this happens only when 3g network is on , and on the EDGE only, phone works perfectly. i try 3 different software versions ,including the latest leak .267 ... i know this problem is about 3g bands 1,4,8, but can anyone tell me how to resolve this problem???? tnx
    03-07-12 11:01 AM
    My standard rule is to not continue on after you have tried different software on the phone and are having the same issues over and over again. If you are able to swap it out for a different 9900 that's probably your best bet. Sounds like a warranty issue so should be a free replacement assuming you acquired it from a carrier.
    dusan.bukvic likes this.
    03-07-12 11:15 AM
    tnx for response... i am not able to use waranty because i m not from uk , and i m not going there until the summer ... i m looking for answer if i could done anything by myself to resolve problem , and i m certain it is about 3g bands
    03-07-12 11:25 AM
    if you've tried upgrading OS without backup, and restore (clean) update, then its hardware problem.
    03-07-12 11:56 AM
    if you've tried upgrading OS without backup, and restore (clean) update, then its hardware problem.
    Yes i tried that but i think it is because of 3G bands,i tried sim card from other carrier and it works without any problems.
    03-07-12 02:33 PM
    Some users here have exchanged their Bold 99xx due to endless rebooting issues. You should search crackberry forums on this because there were a lot of people with the rebooting issue.

Also, I would go to the store and ask them to check what's going on because they may even replace your unit with a new one.
    dusan.bukvic likes this.
    03-07-12 02:54 PM
    tnx , i will post this problem on general discussions
    03-07-12 04:04 PM
    Some users here have exchanged their Bold 99xx due to endless rebooting issues. You should search crackberry forums on this because there were a lot of people with the rebooting issue.

Also, I would go to the store and ask them to check what's going on because they may even replace your unit with a new one.
    He can't swap the phone - he's not eligible for warranty/exchange as he is not in the UK - presumably where he got the device.
    03-07-12 04:20 PM
    He can't swap the phone - he's not eligible for warranty/exchange as he is not in the UK - presumably where he got the device.
    As long as he can find an address in UK prove he has a strong connection to UK, the warranty should be there. That's what I think it is in this global world. People don't live in one country for long anymore. (At least in the developed world)
    03-07-12 04:26 PM
    As long as he can find an address in UK prove he has a strong connection to UK, the warranty should be there. That's what I think it is in this global world. People don't live in one country for long anymore. (At least in the developed world)
    The way I understood his post is he has a 9900 from o2 (UK) and is using it on another carrier somewhere else and will not return to the UK until sometime in the summer. I highly doubt o2 will warranty/exchange the device unless he was physically present.
    03-07-12 04:35 PM
    Tnx for ur responses, i m not able to use waranty because i won't be in uk until the late july, and because of that i hoped to find answer for my problem here...
    03-07-12 04:59 PM
    U kojoj zemlji koristite BB 9900? Za nase podrucje treba 3G Bands 1, 2, 5, 6.
    03-07-12 06:28 PM
    U kojoj zemlji koristite BB 9900? Za nase podrucje treba 3G Bands 1, 2, 5, 6.
    U Srbiji koristim... Na mts-u cim prebacim na 3g pocinje da se restartuje, na telenoru ,s vremena na vreme , dok na vipu cini mi se da radi 3g bez problema...nekakvo resenje?
    03-07-12 06:38 PM
    U Srbiji koristim... Na mts-u cim prebacim na 3g pocinje da se restartuje, na telenoru ,s vremena na vreme , dok na vipu cini mi se da radi 3g bez problema...nekakvo resenje?
    Dusane, za pocetak probajte VIP-ov OS 7.0.0.585, samo da provjerite da li sve radi kako, pa cemo onda dalje: Vip - Sve zbog vas
    Duboko vjerujem da ce sve raditi OK - javite.
    Pozdrav, Gordan
    03-08-12 02:04 AM
    Dusane, za pocetak probajte VIP-ov OS 7.0.0.585, samo da provjerite da li sve radi kako, pa cemo onda dalje: Vip - Sve zbog vas
    Duboko vjerujem da ce sve raditi OK - javite.
    Pozdrav, Gordan
    Nije mi pomogla instacija razlicitih softvera ... da li znas kako bih mogao da zamenim ili napravim nesto u vezi 3G bands , kao sto rekoh moj telefon ima 1,4,8
    03-08-12 07:24 AM
    Nije mi pomogla instacija razlicitih softvera ... da li znas kako bih mogao da zamenim ili napravim nesto u vezi 3G bands , kao sto rekoh moj telefon ima 1,4,8
    Zaboravio sam te pitati - ciju SIM karticu imas? EN ili nasu?
    03-08-12 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD