I have the newest Blackberry, and last night when I went to bed and left it onto charge, everything the usual. Today I woke up to it stuck in an infinite loops of trying to start, expect from the google search I did. Nothings seemed to help at all.

Basically the phone starts, gives a red light, then trys to start but fails. And Repeats.
    Its connected to my computer right now and the computer recognizes that its trying to start, but it won't connect long enough for the phone to connect.

I've done my battery pulls too.
    09-26-11 09:20 AM
    You may have to send that one in buddy. If you cant even start it up I dont know what to say. I hope you backed it up recently!
    09-26-11 09:23 AM
    You may have to send that one in buddy. If you cant even start it up I dont know what to say. I hope you backed it up recently!
    I normally do and haven't for the last week or so?
    Good thing for Future Shop warranty.

If I take this one in, it'll be my third Blackberry 9900 in less than a month. First one had a ton s dead pixels.
    09-26-11 09:27 AM
    Try taking the battery out and just connecting to the computer.. and you might have to reinstall the OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-11 09:29 AM
    Try taking the battery out and just connecting to the computer.. and you might have to reinstall the OS.

Did that, and it booted after trying to loop twice. Will update if process goes bad. Seriously considering selling this 9900
    09-26-11 09:36 AM
    You can try to get it to boot into safe mode. When it recycles press and hold the back (escape) key and it should go into safe mode. Download anything lately that may be causing the prob?

09-26-11 09:41 AM
    I would do what albee suggested and then go as far as trying to reload the OS on your own and if this does not work 3 9900s or not take it back while you have warranty and learn from it. Other things must be happening if this would be your 3rd exchange.
    09-26-11 09:49 AM
    i had this before, it was due to the wall paper size i was using, it was 11 or 12 mega as i remember, fortunatly it was on the memory card, i removed the card and restarted normally.
    09-26-11 09:57 AM
    the SAME thing happened to me this morning, unplugged my 9900 from the chargers and notice it "stuck in an infinite loops of trying to start" the trackpad lit up then it died and the red light came on. over and over again. i went into panic mode, i did a battery pull and then plugged the charger in right after i pulled the battery and it seemed to work. good luck
    09-26-11 10:04 AM
    i had this before, it was due to the wall paper size i was using, it was 11 or 12 mega as i remember, fortunatly it was on the memory card, i removed the card and restarted normally.
    How the heck would you ever get a 11-12mb wallpaper?
    09-26-11 10:05 AM
    i had that happen last weekend...

Rogers is sending me a new one.. but it;s on back order ; <
    09-26-11 10:06 AM
    I can understand what anthony said and pulling the battery and plugging it into to charge will usually clear it but I am still trying to figure out the Wallpaper thing.
    That is a new one to me.
    09-26-11 10:23 AM
    I have the newest Blackberry, and last night when I went to bed and left it onto charge, everything the usual. Today I woke up to it stuck in an infinite loops of trying to start, expect from the google search I did. Nothings seemed to help at all.

Basically the phone starts, gives a red light, then trys to start but fails. And Repeats.
    Its connected to my computer right now and the computer recognizes that its trying to start, but it won't connect long enough for the phone to connect.

I've done my battery pulls too.
    the SAME thing happened to me this morning, unplugged my 9900 from the chargers and notice it "stuck in an infinite loops of trying to start" the trackpad lit up then it died and the red light came on. over and over again. i went into panic mode, i did a battery pull and then plugged the charger in right after i pulled the battery and it seemed to work. good luck
    i had that happen last weekend...

Rogers is sending me a new one.. but it;s on back order ; <

This is a documented issue that has been submitted. A fix is in the works.
    09-26-11 12:48 PM
    good ol crucial xtreme, always there to calm our fears ! you are vital to this community. Thanks for the info
    09-26-11 01:48 PM
    Did that, and it booted after trying to loop twice. Will update if process goes bad. Seriously considering selling this 9900
    Sell it?

Why not return it for a unit that works?

Where did you get the 9900?
    09-26-11 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD