Well, as those with Macs know, when you use the Mac DM app loader all but four crap*y alerts/ringtones are left on the device.

So, I heard somewhere that there was another way to download those alerts back to your device. I think they were the OS5 ones.

Please DO NOT tell me to get a PC and use that... I don't have the time to use a PC do a sync and then have ALL of my 3rd party apps and my settings which are back-up screwed up. I tried this once before, when I wanted to put Japanese input on my 9930 and didn't know that you could us the Mac DM to do that, I used a PC and after the app load sync, sure I had Japanese input, but I had to re-install ALL of my App World apps, CB/mobihand apps and everything else I downloaded 3rd party via the internet... plus all of my main settings were gone.

So, any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.
    02-21-12 04:19 PM
    On you BlackBerry, go the browser. Go to mobile.blackberry.com Scroll to "OS 5.0 ringtones ....". Click on it and follow the prompts.
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    02-21-12 05:17 PM
    On you BlackBerry, go the browser. Go to mobile.blackberry.com Scroll to "OS 5.0 ringtones ....". Click on it and follow the prompts.
    Awesome, thanks!
    02-21-12 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD