whenever i go to type a text message, it says to: this is where you put the contact or the number you are texting, which is normal but then right underneath it has another to: to put a second contact or number u want to text at the same time. the thing is i dont want that 2nd to: to be there because after entering the contact or the number i press enter and start typing the message then i realize im typing into the to: section below the original one, i just want it to have one to: in the text message section, liek it always had before
    10-21-11 11:14 PM
    Well just move the cursor two times or tap in the text field. That simple.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-11 11:40 PM
    yea but im too used to entering who i want to text then just hitting enter and starting to type the actual test, i want it to be that way instead of when i hit enter for another To: to open up
    10-21-11 11:43 PM
    Just a quick down scroll or a tap in the text field is the only option. There isn't a option to change this. Sorry.

10-21-11 11:51 PM
    this only happens on the newest offical OS, before i installed this OS this never happened
    10-22-11 12:43 AM
    Holy crap you guys complain when sh*t doesn't work, and now that it works really well your still complaining!

10-22-11 12:50 AM
    It makes it a lot easier to send txts to multiple people. Just live with it and move on lol

10-22-11 01:18 AM
    maybe im an *** but this is a deal breaker, ive typed around 40 messages today in the To: bar and then had to delete it, there really isnt a option to get rid of this ? maybe ill get the galaxy s 2 or amaze 4g ???
    10-22-11 01:49 AM
    You can't change it. You will either have to get used to it or get a different device. Have fun with whatever device you choose.
    10-22-11 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD