I have a question regarding the navigation bar. Up until today mine only had one row of icons under it before expanding it and now it has two. I cant figure out how to bring it back down to one. Anybody else run into this yet?
    08-16-11 09:35 PM
    I have a question regarding the navigation bar. Up until today mine only had one row of icons under it before expanding it and now it has two. I cant figure out how to bring it back down to one. Anybody else run into this yet?
    If you're talking about the installed apps with messages, bbm, options and all other stuff than all you do is hold your finger on the bar with a little arrow in the middle. Just above the top row of apps. You can make it one, two three or four rows and it will default to the last set option. You can even make it disappear so you can enjoy your custom background. Drag the bar up and down. It won't hurt anything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-11 09:49 PM
    Swipe the icons or navigation bar up or down (or tap on the navigation bar) to change the amount shown. You can have 1,2, or 3 rows.

soulpole likes this.
    08-16-11 09:49 PM
    Swipe the icons or navigation bar up or down (or tap on the navigation bar) to change the amount shown. You can have 1,2, or 3 rows.

Swiping the bar worked. I guess i must have hit it at some point today. Thanks for the help
    08-16-11 09:57 PM
    This was very very helpfull
    thanks for the postings, it was driving me crazy the icons that was blocking the home screen, finally got them off!
    12-29-11 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD