10-28-11 11:35 PM
36 12
tools
    Is pinch to zoom doable on the oprea browser? If so does it re size the text to fit the screen?
    09-28-11 03:49 PM
    No, it does not utilize pinch to zoom.
    09-29-11 01:24 AM
    Anyway to disable Internet Explorer without deleting it ?
    Do you mean: on a PC ? Install any other browser and make it default.

On a BBerry? Hmmm... I didn't know I had IE on it...

Cheers,
    PJ
    09-29-11 05:50 AM
    You guys are silly. Tap the screen twice and bam! The its very easy to read and if its not big enough change the font size in the options.

How big do you want the fonts? Like mobile Wiki size? That's too big.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-11 02:27 PM
    How big do you want the fonts? Like mobile Wiki size? That's too big.

That's the most annoying site I've been on to date. :/

09-29-11 10:10 PM
    No, it does not utilize pinch to zoom.
    Wow that sucks, I wonder why blackberry can't utilize a browser like android where when u pinch to zoom the page automatically re sizes. It's just weird how such obvious and convenient features never seem to make the cut at Blackberry like you would think the poeple testing these devices would know that isi s a useful and intuitive feature *sigh*
    10-01-11 02:48 PM
    Reflow works for me on this forum, just by zooming on the text, I would include a screenshot but I don't have an app.

10-01-11 03:29 PM
    Wow that sucks, I wonder why blackberry can't utilize a browser like android where when u pinch to zoom the page automatically re sizes. It's just weird how such obvious and convenient features never seem to make the cut at Blackberry like you would think the poeple testing these devices would know that isi s a useful and intuitive feature *sigh*
    My Samsung Galaxy S II doesn't have this... But on my SGSII with Opera, yes it does! But the native browser doesn't I've installed multiple OSs on it, too.
    10-28-11 05:55 PM
    Enable browser shortcuts for the native browser. Tap I 3 times. O for out. Move the screen sideways w/your finger. Works fine for me!

10-28-11 06:19 PM
    I think something is wrong with my phone and Opera Mini 6.1. I downloaded it from m.opera.com and my phone was detected. However, once I start the app come of the icons are distorted; the "accuweather, facebook" etc.. are all green and distorted. Also, I cannot move the track pad over the bottom menu to hit back, forward or the "O" for menu.

Is this happening to everyone?

My Blackboard website is horrible with the native browser. Could not even download the class syllabus.
    Hey man, I think your Opera experience is perfectly normal.

Same thing happened with me, but I simply deleted the oddly colored shortcut boxes. Otherwise, I think it's a design choice to not be able to click the buttons on the bottom using your trackpad arrow. They're all touch, and they're big buttons and actually work pretty well, IMO.

10-28-11 10:48 PM
    I think someone stated that they were able to navigate the menu bar with the trackpad. Also, how do I zoom out? When my gf goes to a site on her 9700 on Opera, she gets the big square outline that allows her to zoom in. I don't have the same feature.
    10-28-11 11:35 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD