Where is the native pod cast ap for the Bold? I've used the search function on this site and every thread is stating that BB abandoned a working podcast app for 7.xxx how can that be?? Why would a company competing in the smart phone world do such a thing??? How does anyone find and listen to even the podcast from this site. I admit I'm a newb to the Bold so if there is a working podcast app for the bb bold someone please enlighten me???
    02-23-13 01:32 PM
    RROYY - APPLICATIONS <-- halfway down the page are some blackberry podcast links, pick 7.0 or 7.1 depending on your phones operating system (check by going to settings>device>about device versions> third line down it should say 7.1 or 7.0

youll need to open the link from your phones browser not your computer so you can directly install it over the air
    02-23-13 02:54 PM
    yeah i also found it weird it was removed from some updated to the OS, but had it installed manually by RROYY's site
    02-23-13 05:46 PM
    RROYY - APPLICATIONS <-- halfway down the page are some blackberry podcast links, pick 7.0 or 7.1 depending on your phones operating system (check by going to settings>device>about device versions> third line down it should say 7.1 or 7.0

youll need to open the link from your phones browser not your computer so you can directly install it over the air
    Thank you!
    02-23-13 08:46 PM
    Berry_Pink,
    THANKS for posting that fix!
    Blackberry should put you on the payroll - you allowed me to do something RIM tech support said I couldn't do.
    Berry_Pink likes this.
    03-12-13 11:26 PM