After several weeks of waiting, I recieved my white parts for my Bold from Truesupplier.

Ran into a few problems. Had to take off the original touch screen which was held with glue. The connections for the new white screen didnt work, when I powered the phone nothing was displayed. I had to use the original connections but had to sacrifice the touch screen. For now it will do, I have to contact true supplier and order a new one and/or get an original one.

The keyboard buttons are a little tougher to push especially in the middle area. Maybe it takes time to break in. This part is after market so that probably explains it.

Here are the results:

donnation, irkan and Jberry32 like this.
    12-09-11 12:32 AM
    Woaaah looks really nice man! Outstanding!
    Sooo how was the disassembly and assembly, what rate would you give easy, normal or hard to do?
    Looks really nice overall, how's the quality of the white parts comparing to the oem black one?
    The white batterycover must have the NFC in it, if i'm right since i have ordered a similar one but a black one.
    Sir here like a lot, looks neat! Props!
    Do you mind telling where did you buy the leather battery cover? thanks!!
    12-09-11 12:50 AM
    Woaaah looks really nice man! Outstanding!
    Sooo how was the disassembly and assembly, what rate would you give easy, normal or hard to do?
    Looks really nice overall, how's the quality of the white parts comparing to the oem black one?
    The white batterycover must have the NFC in it, if i'm right since i have ordered a similar one but a black one.
    Sir here like a lot, looks neat! Props!
    I rate the disassembly and assembly easy-normal. The hard part was taking off the touch screen bc it was held with glue. I may need to re add glue to the new white screen.

White battery door doesn't have NFC.

Everything I got from true supplier
    12-09-11 12:55 AM
    Let us know how the keyboard feels after some use. In the past, the keyboards I've gotten have been pretty shotty and don't feel nearly as good as the OEM board.
    12-09-11 01:44 AM
    12-09-11 02:04 AM
    That looks really good! Sounds a bit tricky though. I wish rim would offer the leather as an option as I wanna keep NFC :-(
    12-09-11 03:45 AM
    Didnt like it that much but enjoy it
    12-09-11 04:52 AM
    That looks great, I would just hate to give up the touch screen but it sounds like you are going to get it fixed. Nice Job!
    12-09-11 07:02 AM
    how much does it costs?
    12-09-11 10:37 AM
    There are lots of phones that look gorgeous with white but not the 9900 the black one looks much more sophisticated Imo,.
    Great job though I wouldn't have risked doing it on such an expensive device, you sir are a braveheart lol
    ignites likes this.
    12-09-11 04:03 PM
    If anyone is interested in ordering these parts and not wait 3-4 weeks from truesupplier let me know. Im selling all the parts above. Email me sbarba@gmail.com
    12-11-11 07:31 PM
    What's next? A piata?
    12-11-11 10:30 PM
    Is the keyboard feeling any better after some use? I know its only been a few days but hey, worth a shot asking. That's really the only thing I'm worried about with the aftermarket keyboards.
    12-12-11 02:55 AM
    Is the keyboard feeling any better after some use? I know its only been a few days but hey, worth a shot asking. That's really the only thing I'm worried about with the aftermarket keyboards.
    Yes they keyboard has "broken in" more after using it the past few days.
    12-12-11 01:41 PM
    Looks Fantastic! My old 9000 screen has a few spots where the screen cover has seperated from taking it apart. If not for that it seems the 9000 and 9900 have been the easiest Blackberry's to disassemble.
    12-12-11 01:47 PM
    Looks great, but I give you credit. I did the same to my 9630 back in the day, and breaking inner parts aside, the quality was crap. It sure looked good though.
    12-12-11 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD