Hi,
    I'm Alberto Italia ( that's my surname) and I'm writing this from my Onix 9780, I given away my 9700 to someone. Flippin I never had some strong device like the Onix series and the 9900 has some kind of curse for me since :
    My first one was left at a restourant table in ibiza ( but it letted me in so many times as BB got sponsored outthere, plus when I was threre I was the only one cracking a sparkly 9900..

My second one went dead ( in an unrecoverable state, cause of me unlugging during an update)

Well RIM it lost it .... So they gave me a 3rd one.....new pin new everything.

Since then I have been using this new feature which was the bloody new bold 9900!!! The third one!!!

Bla bla bla...I have been dropping and throught it as much as my ex Onix evrytime I was making a significant dial....end of the story...my 9780 still. Slowly and tiring writning the story...my 9900 is dead it doesn't boot no more it need to be exchanged!!

Plus you cannot believe...but since I have 9900 I have more distractions from my work and my employees! The 2011 closed better compared to 2012 . I suppose that since my phone can browse and social in a better way it can't work at is best! I'm going to get a 9790 at lest for the bloody week .

What do you all think about ? Reabilty/use/ between the two?

I do more with an outdated 9700 ....and you?
    07-16-12 12:23 AM
    I don't understand?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-16-12 12:29 AM
    You are justified....that's why I exchanged 3 9900 particularal life style!

I might not get BB 10 if a BB would be such a scratchable an market follower device, rather then "that lil thing that gets the jobs done"

I personally didn't appreciate my BB everytime I was browsing , or everytime it was close to an IPhone ,but everytime my Outlook sync was successful without troubles
    07-16-12 12:38 AM
    uhmm, Yes the 9900 is a great phone. Can't go wrong, sync well to outlook but the screen is not big enough for browsing. So go ahead & get the Bold 9900...
    07-16-12 12:47 AM
    huh?????????????????????
    07-16-12 12:50 AM
    I had 3...alll around that's why I simply tell you that new "Marketing Policy is Going morE foward" than what simple fellas like me whants to be DONE ( over CRM and whenever you where trana figure ..it was simply absoinlutely. WRONG

Nobady like me wants doubled/re doubled/hybrided I muther(..ing..I m coming!) so they better what they're devices are for!!
    07-16-12 12:53 AM
    I had 3...alll around that's why I simply tell you that new "Marketing Policy is Going morE foward" than what simple fellas like me whants to be DONE ( over CRM and whenever you where trana figure ..it was simply absoinlutely. WRONG

Nobady like me wants doubled/re doubled/hybrided I muther(..ing..I m coming!) so they better what they're devices are for!!
    That right, That's how I felt. Now I have the Bold 9900 & will never look back. Great Phone. Glad you like it.
    07-16-12 01:21 AM
    I got the same luck with my 9900's. The first one I got from my carrier back in December worked fine the first 3 days and in the 4th morning it died, the screen was dead/black and the phone kept the led flashing red; my carrier exchanged it right away.

The second one I got suffer from a terrible battery leak, the battery drained in 6 hours with no usage; I replace this one too.

The third suffer from the same crap the first one got exchanged. So at this point my carrier offered me to exchange it for an iPhone 4S so I accepted.

4 months later I'm back with Blackberry because I couldn't live without BBM , but this time I'm rocking my old 9700 and I'm pretty happy with it.
    07-16-12 02:51 AM
    Hey guys I have sent the 9900 to RIM and in 10 days should be back repaired, since I couldn't live without the power of OS 7.1 I took a 9790 for the meantime, apart the smaller keyboard it's a great phone, battery last the whole day!
    07-16-12 06:33 PM
    The 9790 is not a bad BB. Hope you have better luck when you get the 9900 back.
    07-16-12 07:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD