They may look like they cost the same but the UNLIMITED DATA is a huge difference. What good is having Google Maps, Pandora etc, if your data is capped? Stream Pandora on a daily basis, take a trip and use Navigator and have a seat and see how much data you have used (believe me I learned the hard way!) The same goes for Verizon. Great LTE speeds which let you hit your data cap faster. I live in an area that has great reception from all carriers but in the end, I went with Sprint.

Between ATT and Sprint plans, the unlimited data on Sprint makes it the clear winner.
    They're not even close IMO. My employee plan on AT&T cost more than a customer on Sprint!

The only thing AT&T has an edge in is the simultaneous and data (phone choices aside) and 4G-like speeds (allegedly).

Luckily, I'm grandfathered on AT&T with unlimited on my primary line.
    08-29-11 03:03 PM
    OP hopefully you can clear this up for me, does the Sprint 9930 have visual voicemail or is it the old school call in type? I've seen some conflicting info on this. Thanks in advance for your help.
    08-31-11 08:51 PM
    I was thinking of switching from AT&T to Sprint as well for the 9930, but the only thing holding me back is the lack of talk and data at the same time with Sprint.
    I think you should just be patient for 1-2 more months and keep the service you're used to. It's a shame AT&T had to be last to release it though. But honestly October should be here in no time.

I don't mean to rub it in but it's a GREAT device and I'm loving it on Verizon. If I waited nearly 2 years on a 9550, I'm sure you can wait a bit more while you're on the 9700. It's worth the wait.
    08-31-11 09:00 PM
    I think you should just be patient for 1-2 more months and keep the service you're used to. It's a shame AT&T had to be last to release it though. But honestly October should be here in no time.

I don't mean to rub it in but it's a GREAT device and I'm loving it on Verizon. If I waited nearly 2 years on a 9550, I'm sure you can wait a bit more while you're on the 9700. It's worth the wait.
    Exactly why I ordered it today at work... on Sprint
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    08-31-11 09:02 PM
    Exactly why I ordered it today at work... on Sprint
    You're gonna love it! Enjoy
    08-31-11 11:39 PM
    You're gonna love it! Enjoy
    Been loving it... help set so many people up with it since launch.

The wait begins... says Tuesday

it's cool because that's when i go back to work.
    09-01-11 10:43 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD