Don't really play much games on my phone, only when I'm bored. So I'm at home and all my family is over, then my cousins say let's play "words with friends!" So I sat there pretending to be busy on my phone, but really I wanted to play. Kinda embarrasing cuz I was the only one without it out. I know its only for iphone and android, but why can't they show BlackBerry some love? I wish our appworld was just as good, maybe someday. And NO I don't want an android or iphone, I'm BB forever haha!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-12 01:44 AM
    It shouldn't be too hard for the WWF developers to make a compatible version for the Torch line.
    It might be harder for the Bold and Curve lines because they would need to shrink it down to fit the screen and incorporate the trackpad.

I think this is why a lot of people have iPod Touch's to satisfy the things that BlackBerry's aren't able to do.
    01-22-12 01:57 AM
    WWF = Zinga. 'Nuff to keep it off my phone even if they did make it. Played a couple of Zynga games on FB and my spam went through the roof, and my Yahoo email account got hacked. Not saying it had anything to do with them for sure, but it was too much of a coincidence for my liking. I don't trust them, or FB. Or Google, for that matter. There, I said it.

If you want WWF that bad, get an iPod Touch. Done.
    01-22-12 02:25 AM
    Nothing wrong with an iPod, but of course you could use your Playbook if you had one.
    01-22-12 02:49 AM
    I had the same experience over Christmas. My family all has iPhone, one Android and they had a fam game of WWF. I wasn't embarrassed...though they did make fun of my BlackBerry...but I was disappointed I couldn't join in.

Hopefully WWF will come to BlackBerry soon.
    01-22-12 07:40 AM
    BB + iPod Touch Best Combo
    BlackBerry Guy likes this.
    01-22-12 08:38 AM
    Funny, not being able to play a game on a phone doesn't bother embarrass me in the least. Not being able to set proper notifications or profiles and missing important calls or messages embarrass me more.
    But that's just me, I guess. I don't play games on my phones. Not even on my Atrix. Got Angry Birds and I'm completely puzzled as to the global appeal.
    01-22-12 09:43 AM
    Well you're a better person than us then!
    BoldtotheMax likes this.
    01-22-12 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD