12-04-11 04:04 PM
32 12
tools
    Go for it Dude!!! Take it home and load the latest firmware and enjoy. Paralysis of Analysis isn't fun, right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-11 10:38 AM
    I'm def getting the 9930...I just figure MAYBE there will be a sale on Black Friday or Cyber Monday....I see Amazon has all their phones for $0.01, but I do not want to sign up a new line.
    11-21-11 08:17 PM
    Got mine on launch day. Incredible device. Try BBM Music and really explore the impact BBM can have. I have rediscovered soo many songs from the past...
    11-21-11 08:32 PM
    Have had my 9930 for less than 60 days. Reboots on it's own about 4 times a day. Started 2 weeks ago. Not sure if it's a hardware or software problem. Was awesome when it was problem free. Now I regret coming back to rim. To bad they don't put more work into there products. should be on top instead of the bottom.
    11-21-11 10:42 PM
    Sprint replaced three 9930's for me due to some problem with the keyboard ( it would add letters you wouldn't type ). The keyboard is a "known issue" and every cell phone tech working for a carrier who sells these phones knows about it.

I just moved to an iphone 4s and for the most part am loving it however do miss some things about the blackberry - RIM will be back in a big way the next time they release their phones - the bold series, is in effect, a knee **** reaction RIM had and as such they just rushed the device out w/out giving it their normal time in quality checking things.

I mean seriously, if they had made a few and really checked them out they wouldn't have put a EDOF camera in their "flagship" and they absolutely wouldn't be having problems with their keyboards.
    11-22-11 08:12 AM
    Maybe if Blackberry had a marketing department to show concerns of customers and potential customers are unfounded at best they would be selling more. Even gaining market share. If they were there would be no reason that developers would not be developing apps for their products. I would love your comments at my thread if blackberry had a marketing department.
    12-04-11 03:44 PM
    I have the 9930 and love it. No problems at all. Yes sometimes new OS can be buggy, but if you find one that works stick with. Maybe the salesperson makes a better profit off of another phone. If you look at forums for any phone there will be issues. If Blackberry is what you want then this is a great phone. I highly recommend it.
    Yes, I agree, this is the best Blackberry out there! I have had mine since the beginning of September and I have had no issues at all!
    12-04-11 04:04 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD